auto AK47 x Diesel Ryder

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by shroomyshroom, Aug 19, 2009.

1. his is my auto AK47 x Diesel Ryder that i have hit with some DEEP CHUNK pollen

this is going to be a very nice cross [​IMG]

those of you that know about DEEP CHUNK will be keen as to watch this [​IMG]

Attached Files:

2. OMG i cant believe it i think she is a fucking Hermie :(

I will be updating pics tommoz didn't have cam with me at the time i was watering as it was a spur of the moment watering :)

not sure what caused her to Hermie we had some serious wind the other day and found her on her side so i had to prop her up again and then a week later she has balls on her :(

also don't think the dc pollen took as the breeder i got it from contacted me stating that he used some of the pollen and it didn't work for him... so a little up set with that out come... but its all good he has stated he will replace it once he gets some more :D

so can i use the this hermie pollen to hit any of my other girls.... :D (trying to make the best of a bad situation)

I will be using her for hash since i am pretty sure she will seed her self rotten

3. here are the pics.........so is she hermie :( ?

Attached Files:

• ak1.JPG
      ak1.JPG
      File size:
      227.4 KB
      Views:
    • ak2.JPG
      ak2.JPG
      File size:
      118.2 KB
      Views:
    • ak3.JPG