Auto AK47 -- Lowryder 2 -- 150W HPS + CFL -- Stealth... shhhh

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by SeedDoctor, May 10, 2010.

1. I think he needs me to get the mob, you wouldn't like the mob, trust me! ;):eek: :p

2. *readies angry mob pitch forks and torches*

Update :)

3. *rabble rabble rabble rabble!!*

4. Hey everyone :wave:. Sorry to be gone so long. I have been too damn busy with work. It is kicking my butt!:p

Here are the updates on the harvest. I have harvested the AK and the LR2s. The first LR2 got chopped about two weeks ago. I have been smoking the shit out of her and she is LOVELY. Great high. The other LR2 got chopped about ten days ago and she is DYNOMITE :D!!. Loving her.

The AK got chopped a week ago and she had a big problem. She had a ton of mold in her big bud!!:eek: You can see in the pics below. I lost about half of that big bud. If there was any hint of mold I dumped it. I figured I would have plenty and no need to take any risks. She is pretty dry now and just went into a jar.

All together I probably got almost two ounces. I have smoked a lot of the first LR2. The harvest pic below is from the day I harvested the AK and you can see the LR2s are already in the jar. I got about an ounce of LR2 and about an ounce of AK. I really let things go this time to get cloudy and amber and the final checks were showing almost all cloudy and 10 to 20% amber. The AK is definitely more amber maybe closer to 30%. So two ounces of DANK :bongin: .... I will take that for two and half months of light work ;).

The next crop is on week four. You can see the pics below. I got three lovely and bursting Easy Riders. These are my own seeds from breeding my LR2 and auto AK a few months ago. I like what I am seeing :hello:.

Take care everyone and new pics in a week. :wave:

Attached Files: