Auto Advice

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by fairyb0ngmother, Aug 17, 2012.

1. Hello Guys & Girls :wave:

After many years of buying choof I've decided to bite the bullet and grow my own. I've got a nice sunny balcony which is the perfect spot for a little outdoor garden. Due to being in an apartment and being a first time grower stealth and convenience are my two main priorities. After a bit of research I decided that auto flowering feminised seeds are the way to go.

I've narrowed my selection down to three strains. Turbo Jack, Rapid Afghan and Fast Haze. However before I go ahead with ordering my seeds I thought I'd ask you awesome GC posters what your thoughts are on Auto Flowering plants and the strains I have chosen.

This is all very new to me so I just want to make sure I have picked good strains for a first time outdoor grow.

Any thoughts would be appreciated.

2. Picking strains is like picking a color; it's pretty much personal preference for a first grower.

I wouldn't suggest trying to grow it on your balcony. Marijuana smells. Your neighbors will be able to smell it a few floors away.