Australian Open!!!

Discussion in 'All Sports' started by OC_HERBavor, Jan 21, 2009.

1. Is anyone watching this tennis tourney, prob one of my favorites to watch other the EPL soccer stoney or play fifa. Just smoked some fire and im watching this good set. Its insane! :D its on espn 2 check it out

2. Who won this thing (if its done)? Is it still a war between Fedderer (spelling?) and Nadal?

3. I'm up at 6 watching every morn. Great matches.

4. It's only like halfway over right now.

Yeah, Federer and Nadal are the two best in the game... but Djokovic and Murray are also leading contenders to take the Title. But I'm keeping my eyes on Blake and Roddick who are both playing well so far.

5. #5 Perpetual Burn, Jan 28, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 29, 2009
    A-Rod wore Djokovic out the other day... Federer and Roddick tonight!

The Federer Express is back on track!

6. Federer and Nadal in the Final tonight! Such an intense rivalry.

I'm pulling for my man Fed. Gonna tie Sampras tonight for most Grand Slam wins.

Tune it. Witness greatness. Watch history be made.

7. im glad nadal isnt sporting those dumb capris..

8. "Dutchies for Roger!" :laughing:

This is intense already.

9. Every match they play is epic, especially last year's wimbledon

10. #10 Perpetual Burn, Feb 1, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 2, 2009
    What a great match. Federer kind of blew it in the fifth set... but Nadal is so good. He just comes up with the most insanely brilliant shots on the run. Nadal played great while Fed struggled with his game a bit... Nadal is deep inside Fed's head.

11. This is DEF one of the biggest rivalries in sports. Even if you dont follow the sport, you kno about these two!

12. I love watching these two play its like a clash of the titans every time. I don't even care who wins it's great tennis regardless.

13. I actually watched their match early this morning.

Good match. Back and forth for the most of it.