Australia - Domestic Seed Sources (no customs)

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by SteveMango, Jul 19, 2021.

1. I have Bruce banner #3 and black widow but yet to try them. I got an alien x gg4 in veg now and it stinks , looking forward for it to flower. Yeah mate I've had orders from caveman and Aussie canna and the quality just isn't there like small or green or even out of shape. I have quite the collection and every one I got from canna vault look perfect. Ben is also good to deal with. I'm sure you will be happy mate. Also they are in Victoria. Let me know what you think.

• Like Like x 2
  3. Gorilla glue was one of the ones I was keen to try! Keep me posted on how the grow goes.

• Like Like x 1
  4. No worries.

• Like Like x 1
  5. off topic but ,Who do i vote for to make cannabis legal in Aus?

6. Greens bro . But they made lots of promises.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Herbies had them as freebies with any order
    just harvested mine and yeah very happy as the Colombian Gold that I did order didn't germ

8. DC were pretty good,they used to throw in freebies as well. Caveman used to have a much better range,but recently not so much. Never had a problem with any beans not baking.
    White rhino is on the menu here,but only two weeks into flo, so 6-7/weeks to go. Cheese is keeping me company until then.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  10. If you did a decent order, canna volt will give you freebies too

11. And gg#4 is the one you want not gg.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  12. What % germ?

13. 100% so far

• Like Like x 1
  14. Are blim burn seeds og kush quality? from canna vault

15. Haven't popped them yet but every seed i have from them looks quality

• Like Like x 1
  16. got a few star dawg auto fems to try. Will email him a thank you later.

17. Also received my order from Mediseedman 10% discount paying with bitcoin and took about a week. Still to try them but looks good.

18. I heard all the aussie seed vendours are selling fake strains. Im currently growing chedawg 4 from mediseeds man and just starting to show flowers after about a week or two in 12/12. Hopefully its legit chemdawg 4. I also have about 50 other seeds of different strains from them. Will go bubba kush next time as my setup is only 2 foot by 2 foot scrog.

19. The last seeds I bought from Aussie canna were not feminised as I ordered and looked tiny. About to start using my home made seeds. Paying for shit seeds that I rarely can sprout is no fun.

• Like Like x 1
  20. It's totally down to pheno and skill of cultivation that gets you high THC scores. Not that it matters much and Black widow by Mr nice is only around 18-20% although some banks wank off that it's 24... If I had a dollar for every crappy Dutch strain claiming this BS. Yeah that one time, that one grow, with that one bud that got analysed. Well I'd have a luxury cruiser on the lake. Not that black widow is crappy, far from it, it's actually what "white widow" is.

Shiskaberry. It's okz pheno dependant. Like most Barney farm strains pheno hunt central. Acapulco Gold by Barney farm probably the most variance ever from a so called stablized strain. Most were heavy afghan leaning not at all like real Acapulco.

Bruce Banner #3 by dark horse, great flavour profile. Not the hardest hitting strain but worth growing 100% simply for the taste.

• Like Like x 1