Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Aussie Bud Pics!

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by fairmasterOz, Nov 20, 2011.

1. If I had seeds I'd grow. Oh how I wish I had seeds.

2. yeeeww, hopefully picking up an oz and some seeds to start the chrissy holidays!!!

ill post back here when i get it

3. When's are the optimal months for outdoor growing in aus?

4. [quote name='"carlosprite"']When's are the optimal months for outdoor growing in aus?[/quote]

I like to get seeds in from about the start of August through till about now

5. Bugger, I thought I might of missed it.

I planted one earlier anyway, was going to plant another will see how they go!

6. I will start taking pics did not know we had a thread for this looked threw my phone and all my bud pics are the one loveheart(my avatar) and the rest were already chopped.

7. aussies doing it big nj fellas

8. no ounce :/
    i was going to buy an ounce for a $100 today, but the dealer gave my friend about 10 grams and said that was all he had before he went to schoolies... farrk

but instead i ended up paying $45 for around 9 - 10 grams....

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

it has some solid orangey hairs and is super smelly

9. [quote name='"shaggy11"']no ounce :/
    i was going to buy an ounce for a $100 today, but the dealer gave my friend about 10 grams and said that was all he had before he went to schoolies... farrk

but instead i ended up paying $45 for around 9 - 10 grams....

it has some solid orangey hairs and is super smelly[/quote]

Looks pretty good man. 10 grams for 45 is a pretty sweet deal. If I could get that constantly I'd need a rolling machine.

10. Lookin good

11. We do have good bud, but people in So-Cal have got it so much better than us, not to mention you go by looks here not names, but that is just me I like our bud, adelaide pot capital of australia!

12. yeah pretty much looks only hear, you might find someone who knows the strains name but youd pretty much have to find a true pot head who pretty much grows themself,
    gonna be buying about 7 to 9 grams of some supposedly really good sativa in a week or two for 100 dollars :) hope the person gets back in contact soon!

13. [quote name='"Mulled"']We do have good bud, but people in So-Cal have got it so much better than us, not to mention you go by looks here not names, but that is just me I like our bud, adelaide pot capital of australia![/quote]

Seeds are pretty cheap online and you can pick up the best from The U.S and Europe . If you order good seeds you will get a good germination rate and they pay for themselves.
    And then you know exactly what your puffin on:D
    Check out a couple of the Aussie grows on here.

14. no just no........

15. nice buds dude! always great to see nugs from places other than the states :smoke:

16. hahaha yeah it was a one off, but i do get some solid deals from most of my dealers...

theres a post somewhere i got about 5 grams for $10 a while ago.

17. probably cause its hot as fuck if its outdoor thats why grows so many hairs to protect itself.

18. yea I'm in brisbane and already fucking over summer. :p As for pot I'm getting dangerously low, my usual connect is not in the game anymore /cry

19. i like summer, beach every farrrken day, with bud involved of course.....

but i agree winter is way better in my opinion

20. that's a fucking good deal man, where you at?

this. :wave:

and all you guys are pussies, summer's the best time of year! beach, bongs, babes, surf, skate, spliff what more could you want?

:bongin: