Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Aussie Bud Pics!

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by fairmasterOz, Nov 20, 2011.

1. Is there enough of us on GC to keep this thread current? I think we get it pretty good down here. How about you??

Attached Files:

2. The first pic; the nug on the right... man that thing is a ginger! lol. I've never seen so many hairs on a nug.. Looks good. I'd smoke it.

3. is all bud in Australia hairy as hell?
    every time i see aussie bud its hairy as fuck.
    looks nice though.

4. [quote name='"DBV"']The first pic; the nug on the right... man that thing is a ginger! lol. I've never seen so many hairs on a nug.. Looks good. I'd smoke it.[/quote]

I know right! Outta control. Dense as .almost an ounce in that ashtray. Smoke really kicks my ass too! thanks for checking it out:D

5. FIRST POST LAWL..
    Yeah im from Australia too, i swear most of the buds i get are fucking hairy as hahaha anyway its pretty decent stuff man!

6. all i have ever gotten is dankest stuff around so hairy i have to use sweasers to pull it apart otherwise it sticks all over me

7. I just had some beans arrive, so hopefully I will have something nice to share in a little while :p

8. so many trich's it almost looks like mold on one of those pics, nice!

9. that's some nice bud man. the ounce i just picked is fucking hairy too. i'll post back with some pics later :bongin:

10. That looks tastyyyy. I WANT TO GO TO AUSTRALIA SO BAD. FUCKING PLATYPUS HOW DO YOU WORK.

11. just got vakked off some bud that looks llike that hihihihihi i am tingling peace brohmistaaaaaas

12. Big buds :D

Attached Files:

13. niiiiice! where you at to get that good bud?

14. [quote name='"jackc"']

niiiiice! where you at to get that good bud?[/quote]

Brissy here mate. Always pretty good where I am.

15. That looks like some wierd bud i got a few days ago. Tasted bad, but smoked alright.. weird shit

Attached Files:

16. i just vapebonged 5 different strains of weed hahahahahahaha i am soooo baked aussie bud rules all bud!!!

17. [quote name='"timit99"']That looks like some wierd bud i got a few days ago. Tasted bad, but smoked alright.. weird shit[/quote]

I'd ISO the shit out of that stuff. Made butter from half the big ones and oil from the other half.

18. Always good in Brissy? Damn I live in the same area and I'm dry as fuck. I feel like i have bad contacts now.

19. [quote name='"mcfake"']Always good in Brissy? Damn I live in the same area and I'm dry as fuck. I feel like i have bad contacts now.[/quote]

Yeah I dont really know man I've only been here a couple of months.
    But you should never be dry in this country! our climate is perfect for growing extremely high quality cannabis and 97% of our country is uninhabited. Nobody notices a few hundred plants in the middle of nowhere, and thankfully the middle of nowhere is never too far In aus