Aurora Indica

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by TokingNinja, Oct 1, 2007.

1. Did you use ocean forest for your AI's?

If so, how did they grow during veg? I've heard that OF soil is too strong for seedlings and young plants.

2. no I used MG watercontrol with the AI's
    but ive used OF foxfarm before and I didnt notice any problems, they stayed pretty healthy and green.
    weird:confused:

3. Huh, I've heard nothing but bad things about MG products, even the moisture control.

Oh yeah, and a couple more questions, which I guess are the most important; What's the taste of AI like? I read it tastes like hash but I've never had hash before.

4. yea MG isn't good for cannabis, to much time releasing ferts.
    mine didn't really taste just like hash, but more fruity/hashy...
    yet i only smoked a tini nug when it was dry,
    and waited for the rest to be cured before i smoked any..
    but it tasted really fruity and sweet/hashy.
    I liked it a lot, I have a jar that I kept it in and have had it closed this entire time since i ran out of AI and it still smells like it, da bomb.
    hash is really strong if you havent had it before
    but its also a really good taste
    :D

5. sounds good.

by the way, where did you get your HPS lamp at?

I'm thinking of using a 200w or a 250w.

It looks like my grow cab measurements will be 36"W x 21"D x 72"H. Do you think I will need more than 21" depth?

6. I got mine off of ebay with an enhanced bulb with 33,000 lumens,
    definately get a 250watt, 50 watts isnt much but more useful light.
    Those measurements are really good for a 250watt, unless your gonna grow a lot of plants.
    but for 3-4 plants it should be ratio of lumens per sq foot.

7. Well, I hate to say it, but, I think I am abandoning my plans for glorious AI's in the 'near future'.

After alot of thinking I have decided to stick with a simple bagseed grow with CFL's.

I think I'm gonna order the AI seeds anyway here pretty soon just to have them for a later date when I am in a better location. I'd hate to waste tons of money on equipment and then get busted, you know?

anyway, thanks for the info!!!

8. bagseed is a great way to to get started growing. if you can get results that are at least equal if not alot better, then you know you're doing OK. other than thai which disappeared in the mid 80s and the buds each of kali mist and durban poison i was given, the best smoke i've had in the past 20+ years was bagseed grown under a pair of shoplights and i wasn't even smoking bud! i was trimming all of the newest leaflets every day, frying them up in a sauce pan and smoking that.

i had a mix of everything from stretch mexican sativas from brick to flat out skunky indicas in that grow and just threw it all together in the pan as i intended to get lights and flower them, but fell to the lure of "weed right now" syndrome.

give your bagseed a shot to learn. who knows, yo0u might have some decent genetics. generally, carefully grown bagseed will turn out better than the bud it came from unless the grower was deliberately breeding.

9. I was planning on bagseed for my first grow before AI's anyway. The overall thing is, I want to grow the AI's when I have the space to grow more than 2 plants at a time, . It seems to me that dropping all that money on lighting, high flow fans, etc for two plants isn't worth it, not to mention there is always risk of getting caught.

I figure I can order my seeds now so I got 'em in case the gov't locks down any means of recieving seeds in the states. When I move to a better location (somewhere more pot friendly, like the left coast) I can build my high-tech cab and start growing my AI's.

I just wanna do it right with my good seeds I guess.

Also, as far as bagseed goes - I have seeds from different strains of good mids I have bought over the past few months, good full seeds, stripes and all.

I also have a baggy flled with about a bajillion seeds from all the schwag/regs I have bought in the past year. I think I want to save these for something else though..... *cough*overgrowamerica*cough :D

10. If your talking about the plan where people are just going to dump a bunch of seeds all over america and have it grow wild don't waste your time.
    1. It probably wouldn't work
    2. I don't want my females to get pollinated

Just use them seeds to find some nice bagseed phenos to grow out.

11. if you want to move to the most friendly place in the west, go to california where all of the buyers clubs are and according to cannabible, where there's a particular county that you can LEGALLY grow up to 20 plants right in your back yard. i still have a hard time believing that one.

the absolute WORST place to grow is in the midwest and texas.

it's really sad that politicians are such whores for bribery (lobbying) by the tobacco, alcohol, pharmaceutical & timber etc. industries who want to keep it illegal as it would cut into their profits and that the public is just so apathetic about it too.

i voted for a cannabis party once in a county that had almost half a million people and sadly, less than FIFTY people stood up for their right to smoke weed! things will never change with that level of apathy and fear.

12. dude, don't even get my ass started on politicians and they're undying support FOR and FROM alcohol and tobacco companies.

I wouldn't move to the mid-west; I hate mormons, jehovas, and bible-thumpers alike with extreme prejudice... lol.

Northern Cali seems to be the best the place to go, I just don't know what locations are 'affordable'. I've never heard of this legal county or whatever though? I'd love to have a magical garden in my back yard.

13. Hello. I'm new to this site. I wanted to respond to your question about the quality of Aurora Indica. I have grown NL, NL x Shiva, Master Kush, and Super Skunk indicas. I can tell you, that if you are very patient with the drying and curing ptocess, the Aurora Indica is the strongest, almost like hash. The White Rhino is harder to grow but it is also very heavy stuff.

Clickers

14. Hes talking about the emerald triangle, Mendocino, Humboldt and trinity county. They are known for their pot and wineries. A magical and expensive place to live lol.

That being said I'm growing A I in December I've heard only good things

15. Lol... check that data of where the most potent cannabis is coming from.. Denver co.. midwest and no Mormons around here for the guy who knows nothing about this state.. and how is cali the most cannabis friendly state?.. how many more years will it take you to legalize?..lol

16. I also grew this AI strain and loved it. I still have some and its a go to smoke for the special times!!