Aurora Indica

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by boobookittyfump, Feb 17, 2013.

1. Does anyone have experience with Aurora Indicated here. I'm looking for an average yield figure growing in organic soil, vegged for 30 days under a 200 Watt cfl and then put under a 400 Watt hps to flower. I know we can't be exact, but I'm looking for the characteristics and general expectations for this strain. Any help would be appreciated, thanks.

2. Damn auto spell....*indica

3. Thanks, I'll definitely check it out.

4. I've also heard that Aurora likes lower temps. Does anyone know anything about that?

5. I just harvested AI not too long ago give it a look. There's a veg and flower journal, the flower journal is in my link but the veg you gotta find it.

6. Thanks, I'm checking out your journal now. Good stuff...

7. Two weeks from germinating.

ForumRunner_20130222_005639.png

8. Nice man!

9. Xosefopo, thanks, learning a lot by watching you! I'm going to see them today and I will put up some more pics later on. Peace!

10. No problem man, like I said feel free to ask anything. Can't wait for the pics!

11. Here we are a few days later and looking pretty healthy. Going into 3gl. grow bags this week.

12. Did you mean to upload a pic?

13. Yeah, LOL

14. Here we go...

ForumRunner_20130224_120538.png

• Like Like x 1
  15. Nice, their growing really fast! I did some training in my veg tent with the blue mystic I planted.

Attached Files:

16. Looking good bro. Are you going to lst w/a scrog or just lst?

17. I topped it the other day and I'm bending to get light into the undergrowth. It's going to be a bonsai clone mother. I have some white widow max, Black Russian, and iced grapefruit I plan on doing the same thing with. Just have like 6-7 strains on demand lol.