Aurora indica cfl first time grow

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by rnllwllyn, Nov 8, 2015.

1. hey everyone this is just a update of my first grow ever. Its nirvanas Aurora indica that I'm growing under cfls in coco coir using fox farm nutrient trio very cheap grow setup no cropping plant or anything just did 18 and 6 for a month in half then went 12 on 12 off with the lights and these pics are at end of week 7 of flowering give me your opinions and tell me what you think thanks.

Attached Files:

2. wow I heard the company say not to use FF with coco how many actual watts?

3. Good job! Now...imagine how big your buds would've been if you had flowered with something other than a CFL? But the most important thing is you've been able to get one from baby to harvest and keep it alive and get it to bud!! Great job! Every time you grow one you will get better at it and the plants will get bigger and better. Keep up the good work!! TWW

4. gardeningheaven I'm using 4 150w cfls thanks for the reply

5. the widow white thanks for the reply. Like I said I just planted this seed and let it grow did not lst or topping just wanted to see what I could do out of a very simple cheap grow I still have 4 more feminized Aurora indica seeds will try to set up better for my next grow. Do you have any more tips I could do to benefit yeild and thinking about harvesting in next 2 weeks any thoughts thanks.