Aurora Borealis

Discussion in 'General' started by zombiegreen, Apr 13, 2013.

1. Who's gonna get baked as all hell and check out the Aurora Borealis tonight?

2. I really wish I could.....fuckkk

3. Where are ya from? I lucked out for once being in NJ paid off lol

4. GA....the south :smoking:

5. No I'm in So FL.

6. I'm in Southern California but I've heard of a few sightings down here in the past. I'm debating driving up the mountains with some friends in my area where it's super dark and getting blazed.

Anyone have any idea how strong it's supposed to be/if it can be sighted in Southern California?

I'm basically longitudinally in between LA and San Diego, but a bit more inland.

I really wanna see them though :(

7. [​IMG]

Looks like I'll be in a good view :D Hopefully it's not too cloudy.

8. D and I are going to watch it. Hopefully, we can get away from the city lights.

9. My house isn't too bad for seeing the stars in the sky, they're a bit brighter in the local farm towns lol, but I think I will have a nice view from my place. Will be watching it with the girl for sure :D I'm taking plenty of pics tonight.

10. no cause i live in FL oh well

11. Ive seen it in south carolina before.

12. Only the D SHELL would post a picture like this. Not bad. Not bad. But si I hopefully am too. Maybe. I may be too high. Probably not but ill try.

13. I'm in boston, will city lights make it harder to see? Which direction should I look? Always wanted to see this, thought I'd have to go to Alaska lol

14. In mass here. I really hope I see it. I'm in a pretty suburban area, so if the weather and timing is right, I'm gonna drive to the top of a nearby hill and hotbox my car while watching the lights. :smoking:

15. What time is it supposed to be visible?

16. 8pm get your bowls ready!

17. Post them here PLZ!

18. It could be up to seven hours later, though.

I think it's funny that the weather channels are all having a boner about some storm over on the west coast.

I think the possibility of nationwide aurora borealis is more interesting than some snow, but the weather channels always try to make you feel like the weather is gonna kill you.

19. Nope, I live in Denver.

20. Most definitely, might make a thread.