August Special a Attitude

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by unclemick, Jul 23, 2010.

1. Does anyone have any inside info on the August special at Attitude?
    I skipped last month but I am afraid that I will be back on the 'Seed-Buying' train in August!

:wave::wave::wave::wave:

2. 3 femmed short stuff autos.... another one to sit out

3. just curious. How do you get newsletter info a week or 2 early?

4. Hey,RedEyedNReady hav ya grown any of thosw free B's from the 'tude' yet. Was wondering wat kind a results u got. havent seen ya over @ speedy's lately,,i also c OgRaskal has left the farm,,mayb his gear will b a little cheaper and not on the auction block. He wants his gear to b more availiable to the masses and not let his stuff get auctioned off @ crazy $:smoking:

5. yeah Logic is super shady... im glad Raskal left there! i cant wait to get some of his gear for a decent price. The last drop was suppoes to be all BIN, not auctions. Logic is shady as fuck! said the seeds were his to do what he wanted with them...

6. my moby dick never sprouted! but i have a dinafem critical jack freebie going now, and it doesnt look like it'll yield too great, but smells fantastic! how big of a light are you using on those suckers? i only got 1 male out of the free TGA seeds, and it was third dimension. Did you grow it out? if so how does it yield, taste, etc???? any pics?

7. ok when is this?

im looking to buy seeds and would love 3 fem autos.

8. I think its just Aug 6th -Aug 9th....

I'm confused if you get all 3 seeds or just randomly chosen one of them? Also, will these replace the current UFOs or will you get those too?

9. Nice!

My Moby Dick #2 hermied on me a few weeks into flower. But my Critical Jack is looking nice and starting to fill out.

10. did your critical jack start with little tiny buds that were super dense, and then plumped up? do you have any pics of it?

11. You will get all three plus the UFO's

12. fuck no way, ive got a moby dick #2 im about to throw into flower, you dont think its genetic do you?

13. It was showing mostly female flowers and then started to develop a few pollen sacks randomly (but mostly on the lower 1/3 of the plant). It didn't flower enough to see how dense the buds were going to be. It got tossed

After growing it I did some more research and found it was quite common of the strain. I would keep an eye on it for sure.

Attached Files:

14. Thanks for the relpy to the question bro

AWESOME I definately can wait another 2 weeks to gett a deal like that!!

15. Wow great haha, abe shes really tall, did you have any reason for not training her?

and were there any light leaks in your room? haha maybe a journal? that would make my day fersure

im hopin mine doesnt do this though i dont want pollen to get to the others and spread a herm trait :[

my apologies, i dont mean to ask alot of questions, ive looked everywhere [id thought] for somebody whos grown her out

16. Well she kinda just blew up once I put her into flower and didn't expect her to get that big. She was the youngest plant of the 4 I was growing by far and ended up being the biggest. There were no light leaks in the room and the other three are growing just fine. It was my first grow and I could just suck:p. I have lots of room so I wasn't to worried about the size (unless she grew a few more feet).I'm kinda lazy to do grow journals plus I don't have a camera except the one on my phone.haha

I may do some grow journals in the future when I get a decent camera.

17. did your critical jack start with little tiny buds that were super dense, and then plumped up? do you have any pics of it? \t\thow did it turn out?

18. No, no way do you suck, only few people suck at growing weed, it isnt too hard.

She looks really good, im expecting the stretch, and as long as you had the room its good, at least you dont have to stake her up like dinafem looks like they did in their picture haha

thanks for the reply :wave:

smoke one:smoking:

19. I have one pic but it's not very recent. The buds did start small and have been worried it was going to be a shitty yield. But it's really been progressing and starting to make some good sized buds. It looks to be the best bud out of my three. It's completely covered in crystals and is quite beautiful. I wish I had a better shot to do it justice.

Attached Files:

20. Thanks for your kind words.

I have learned a lot from my first grow and one of those things is to get a support screen. I have a Frisian Dew growing as well and its been a chore keeping the thing supported. It has crazy amounts of purple buds on it. The yield will be a lot larger compared to my other two from what I can tell and still has a few weeks to go.

I am putting my second grow into flower this weekend and the improvements since start have been very noticeable. I will be working on getting a screen built as well. I didn't expect to do very well on my first grow and it was a wonderful learning experience.