Audio

Discussion in 'General' started by GCool, Jul 14, 2007.

1. who's in to Audio?....Home,car,or studio.....
    let see what ya got.....

2. im into all audio, as im a musician.

in my car, i have 2 pioneer premier 12" subs, 2 6" front stage speakers, 2 tweeters, 2 rear 6x9's and a 4chan and 2 chan amp. its all the premier top of the line stuff, the speakers are all kevlar and they sound greatt for the price i paid for them.

at home, i dont thave anything special right now, just some klipsch desktop 2.1 speakers wih a sub and i run my two old sony stereo speaker off that system as well, for some extra sound. is great for whatt i use it for, but when im doing any recording, ik have a pair of sony studio headphones that fuckin ROCK.

i used to have two marshall amps but both were blown by my brother while i was away, and we also had a roland electric 9-10 piece drum kit. i played tthat nearly every day til we had to ship it back to my brother in england.

3. yeah I love audio, car and home. I used to run 2 infinity perfect 12.1's in my old volvo s40 but I moved to england where car audio is too flippin expensive.

But at home I'm running a high-current Harmon Kardon stereo reciever onto my polk lsi9's. Coupled with my 12" Heco sub I'm in audio nirvana.
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

4. .....

5. here is where I reference
    [​IMG]

6. deep bass. im into car audio.

7. since i was 5 (car audio)

8. Subss-subss-subbsss and I aint talkin bout Subway ya hurdddd me..

Got 4 15" Memphis Mojos. Clarion heady, 5 300 wt. tweeters, and 2 4000 watt Legacy Predator amps.

Boommm booommmmm

9. I like car audio. Bass in general. All i have is 2 12's hifonics warriors and a 1200w 4 channel roc fosgate amp. 6'9s in the back and tweatrs we intalled on the door in the front and in the back for the passengers. The louder i bump it the better it sounds. but gota be careful cuz COPS ALWAYS trying to catch us riding dirty. oh yea this was 1000th post i was guna save it for later when i picked up some herb but fuck it. Stay blazed yall =]

10. my spl car
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

my daily driver...
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

11. you quote me with transparent elipses... what does this mean??

:edit: ah now i see, you were restating what i already stated... good man!

so, in that case, what software/hardware are you using??

i recently lost my awesome m-audio midi interface, it got dropped and now its broken. i was just getting into serious experimentation with midi, since i am a acoustic musician at heart. i am dying to get a guitar with a rolank GK-synth pickup, so i can run my guitar as a midi device. i actually had a bid on a guitar and midi interface and would have gotten a killer deal, but i retracted it and bought a new PC instead, and to this day i regret that decision.

anyone have experience with midi sync'd guitars?

12. I have 2 12" Infinity Perfect's with a Memphis 1000 watt amp in a ported box. It's perfect for me and I love them. My friend just recently purchase 2 15" Sony Xplodes with 2 1500 watt rockford fosgate amps. Now that some shit that you can hear a mile away.

13. whats the box tuned to? I never got to hear my perfects in a ported box. get a box tuned to like 25hz and those mofos will play real low. there fs is like 24hz compared to 30-34hz for other car subs so they're meant for real low frequencies.

14. Yeah, Thas what i meant.

Well first off ima chop n screw artist so i fuck around with VDJ and turntables. Im wanting to cop the BCD 2000 by behgriner or wait for the 3000 and use it with VDJ so i dont have to worry about the costs of vinyl.

Then for producing im using FL mainely right now, But im slowly teaming up wiht my homie and using his studio and hes got a real nice keyboard, MIDI keyboard, Bass gutair, Recording booth, Reason, Acid, FL ect.

Then i got a ol yamaha CS-5 synthesiser im getting ready to hook up aswell.

Then on the subjects of subs/amps, Man, I come across buku shit. Right now i got four kicker comp 12's, Two orion cobalt 12's, Some 15 i forgot the name of it its not hooked up yet. Then fuckin buku amps i come across major amps because we fix them and i got fams in the car audio bussiness.

But fuck man, My boys got the Cerwin Vega CLS-215. Fuckin a man those boys pound so fucknig hard. 4 15's and my god man. Godly bass, I love it.

15. I'm really into audio/Music, I'm a Producer

I have a home studio

Mpc 2500
    MPC 1000
    Portable turn table
    m audio oxegon 49 Midi controller keyboard
    computer (custom built for music)
    reason 3.0
    pro tools
    sonar
    A lot of virtual instruments (to many to name)
    krk rp5 studio monitors
    mxl 2001 studio microphone

hoping to build/buy a booth when i move back to my home town