Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

ATXsouljah's Official Picture/Pickup Thread

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by ATXsouljah, Jun 5, 2009.

1. Thanks guys! :smoking:

I ended up making shroom tea! :hello:

I bought a half vial of acid, last week I still have 25 hits left, will post up pictures later on of the sweet tarts. :D

2. that first nug looks sticky as fuck.

id smoke it :D

3. hey man please tell me where you can get a mini bong like that in ATX! im out there and i havent seen anything like that at BC or mr nice or anything :( please get back to me!
    nice pics btw.. stay high :wave::smoking:

4. nice thread man. Glad to see someone making the best of Austin's weed lately. Once I get a new camera around christmas I'll be up in here posting all of my dank so watch out. But props on your pickups so far.

5. This guy is banned? So thread sorta worthless.

6. hey i have the same bong...is your downstem diffused with little tiny circle holes or long rectangular slits??