Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

ATX dank

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by chemosupremo, Sep 4, 2008.

1. #1 chemosupremo, Sep 4, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 4, 2008
    my guy "SAID" OG Kush but i dont know
    taste like a lime peel? citrus/berry flavor but its very mellow
    very smooth smoking, the high creeps in on you and is a very intense body high
    enjoy, sorry the pictures arent great

Attached Files:

2. dude the ATX dank is the best dank there is im about to go pick myself up a 1/8 of it tonight

3. i sure do like it
    gettin another o tomorrow

4. not og kush, but it looks like a kush line,my guess a skunk,kush cross, but looks good either way, nice pick-up,soild buds,enjoy.

5. i didnt figure it was. im down to the two large colas at the moment

6. looks great to me either way

7. The buds look pretty damn good though. Nice round dense nuggets it looks like.

8. hell ya, nice buds man. if you don't mind me asking, how much did you spend? I just moved to San Antonio from Houston, and there's just as much dank here as there was in Houston. The only bad thing is in houston I had really good connects, so I got hooked up; here I just recently found a few connects so i'm paying 60-65 an eigth, but the bud is fucking amazing.

9. I heard prices in Texas are cheap. Not sure if that's true or not though.

10. Prices in the Dallas area have gone up this summer. At least in my area. Ust to get an O of dankk for 350, now its runnin me close to 400-420

11. Schwag is cheap as fuck but dank is pretty damn expensive.

12. i pay anywhere from 380-420 an oz depending on quality

13. looks similar to the bud I got today. all i know is that i like it:cool: