Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

ATX - DANK! Blue Dream

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by SteveSoStoked, Jan 15, 2012.

1. A little Blue Dream left from the other night. Amazing Stuff! One of my favorites :smoke:

Attached Files:

2. Damn son, fuzzy shit. Nice to see you're smoking good :smoke:

3. Mm..mm...mmm share? ;)

4. Nice job on the pics. And of course great bud too. Looks perfectly grown. I plan to grow some BD next season.

5. Nice, how much did you pay?

6. Making me want to grab some blue dream!

7. I got some BD from a dispensary nearby. I don't think I've smoked enough of it yet to tell why it's so great. Maybe I'll pull out the bubbler and kill a little bit..

Yours look nice. I bought a gram, it's heavy on the Trich's, like yours. But yours are bigggggerrrrr

8. O my goodness

9. Looks super dank, nice pickup. Definitely plus some rep :)

10. Fuck I can't wait to live in Austin next year! How's the bud scene down there Steve?

11. I'm not Steve but DAMN it's good down here... Austin is sooo nice. Just got some Incredible Hulk the other day, I'll be making a post with pics of it later. Stay tuned!

12. I think i had that same.shit look at my.post does it have a weird smell? I'm from s Texas to. It's dank as fuk lol

13. Man... im in waco and would love to get some bud like that. The buds good but alittle dry.... I bet that shit was sticky as shit

14. I payed 100 for a quarter of it. shame its all gone, some gooood stuff!
    The Bud scene in Austin is actually awesome. Most cops just let you go about your business, especially in the downtown area, unless your strolling around with a blunt in public then they might get up-set. And Austin always has Great bud for Great prices

15. My head

100$

Quarter..

cheap?

= lol

16. Dank ass Blue Dream

Yeah $100/q is street price in my city... i guess you're not paying $110-120 so that's good. Ill pay it if i need to... but i will definitely not be paying all of it. Last time i picked up a $100/q my buddy gave me $60 to front him an eighth so i was able to get mine for $40/eighth. I was happy :smoke:

17. Yeah $100/q is a little steep, I only paid that much because it's all he had left. I usually pay around $80-90, but it was worth it :smoke:

18. Ya I usually have to pay $100 for a quad of some dank the suburbs of Chicago. Then again I never really pick up under a zip.

I have heard good things about Austin and it's bud before so living there should be much better than here. Unfortunately I didn't get to try any of Austin's finest when I visited in the summer for a day but I was lucky enough to get smoked up in Houston by my hotel's valet driver the day before.

Also can't wait to be a frequent visitor of the BC Smoke Shop in Austin, I hear it's an all around sick hs. plus I love me some 2011 BC.

19. thats some dank blue dream, all blue dream looks kinda similar so i know thats deff some legit dank blue dream

20. Lookin good as always op! Here's some dream I'm puffin on grown here n Dallas,dank as fuck...anyways enjoy:smoke:

Attached Files: