Attraction When Drunk...

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by xEtceteraaa, Jun 4, 2011.

1. If someone shows that they're attracted to you when they're drunk are they actually attracted to you or are they just drunk? For instance, if a girl was really drunk and called me and told me she wanted to hook up is she attracted to me or just drunk?

2. sometimes both, the liquor just encourages them to ask u without givin a fuck wat happens

3. A drunk mind speaks a sober heart my friend.

4. lol you comical genius

And for the OP get her drunk again and make it happen. The real answer is get over to wherever she is at and tax that azz but this was well over a few hours ago. Go get some but watch out for that relationship bug.

5. No, a drunk mind speaks stupid ass shit no one wants to listen to.

6. somewhat.. because when I drink I'm always a little more for the girl then I really am when sober. And sometimes yeah it can just be the truth coming up.. but face it it's alcohol is fucks up your mind a bit.

7. The fact that she called you shows she's obviously thought about you before. The fake drunk attraction is usually to someone who's just with her and she figures, "wtf i'll just hook up with this kid since there's no one else."
    The same thing happened to me and it turns out the girl had wanted me and still wants me so most likely in your situation it is what Graf Orlock said, the girl finally is speaking the truth because that's what commonly happens when one is drunk

8. I Conquer with this.

9. it honestly depends on the person. personally when i get drunk i dont get attracted to ugly chicks and i know what im doing, but when my one friend gets drunk he would fuck anything that moves. just try talking to her while shes sober and see how she really feels.