ATTN: Grasscity

Discussion in 'General' started by Alphå, Jan 6, 2008.

1. Lighten up.

Light up.

That is all.

2. Got you covered

:smoking:

3. I can do the first one but the second one is going to be a problem:(

4. my buddy is smoking bud with me for the first time tonight, countless times i have tried my hardest to get him to blaze, and for some reason he asked me if i wanted to tonight, so im pumped... also rolling..... haha 1 orange adidas....

bout ta, put out the roach an light a brand new L:smoking::smoking::smoking:

5. word to that my brotha

6. Blizzin one up right now.

7. Yea, I'm probably one of the most laid-back fuckers you'd ever meet. So, I've very lightened-up. :)

...but, lighting up gonna be a problem. Not gonna be smokin' for awhile. :)

I did just eat some bomb ass wings and watch the Jags win though...

8. Haha, yeah that sums up myself as well. Extremely laid back :hello:and no bud for a while:(

Although I didnt have any wings while I watched the Jags win you fucker haha:p

9. Dude, remember that place my girl and I took you too when we met up? Where we had those spicy-ass wings? Went there, watch the Jags win, and had a great time.

...yea, I haven't smoked in awhile. Probably not going to regularly til I hit the 'Dam. :hello:

Can't wait.

...and yea, you're a very chilled dude. :)

10. Oh damn man, those were some BOMB wings man. I just had this girl I'm dating/fucking over and watched the games with her and my dad. She ended up sleeping half the time haha but me and my dad were on the edges of our seat the entire time!!

Yeah, Ive smoked within the past week but I havnt bought bud recently, need all the money I can get for school.

Yeah dude, your lucky man, goin to Amsterdam and all. I put my Costa Rica pics up as my screensaver on my new laptop for school and DAMN!, do I miss traveling so much. Feels like I've been home forever and its been like a month and a half, if that.

11. Yea, the place was going crazy when the Jags made that last run for the end-zone. Good times.

Oh yea, those wings are fuckin' amazin', and I'm a guy who knows his wings. :p

But, I feel ya, on not traveling. Believe me, man. Its been awhile since I've been Vagabonding. That's why this little 2-week stint in Europe is gonna feel like Heaven.

After that, I've got about a year wait before I take a 4-month Sabbatical to wander Central America.

But, dude, you're right...we need to chill sometime again. :smoking: Bud's on me this time. :)

Hopefully, my harvest will be in by that time.

12. Damn , a year? I thought you were goin to Central America sometime this year man, or in the next few months. But still 2 weeks in the Dam will be amazing dude!!

Yeah man, sucks your so busy man and we never got to chill before I leave for school.

In March though, I have a pretty long spring break man so we definitly need to do something then for sure man.

13. May have over-estimated it. It'll be in the year 2008 when I hit Central America. Just feels like more than that.

Probably in Nov. Dec. before I hit the Vagabonding trail again. Oh, how I miss it so. But, the 'Dam is just gonna be so fun. Since my girl has never been there before, I can't wait to show her a good time there. :)

Dude....we'll chill again. No worries there. Hell, this is gonna be my "home-base" for years to come. Great jobs that allow me to travel when I want, awesome roommates who couldn't give a shit-less what I do.

Its just hard work.

Oh well...keep burping up those wings...Mmmmmmmm....

14. 10-4 Roger That!

:D

15. smoking a bow of the dankest shit in town and popped 5 5mg valiumsl!

chileed as could be

and fucked up hahaha

16. chillin like a fly on the wall,,,

waking my neighbors up real early this sunday morning,,,,

jamming some 80' era metal,,, '' judas priest'',,,,,,,

WAKE UP M O-FO'S it's wake and bake time,,,, [​IMG]

17. Hell yea!

18. Im not going to. I hate you!

:p

EDIT: WHOA!!! Head4Life..where have you been? Havent seen you browsing the city lately

19. thats a can- do.