attn drinkers! what drink are you?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by sensimil, Jul 14, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I\'m a Sex on the Beach, discover your ALcoHoLiC personality!

I always pictured being a nice cold tall pilsner..but this is good tooo.. :)

CONGRATS!
    You\'re a Sex on the Beach! Your party-hard eccentricity is exceeded only by your urge to hump like a rabbit. You live by the \'Sex, or be sexed\' motto

2. Yea I\'d drink 5 or 6 or the tall assed \"teas\" to get \"tuned in\".
    Thats like drinking.............................alot !

Boston Tea Party

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Qty. Ingredients
    1/2 oz. Gin
    1/2 oz. Dry Vermouth
    1/2 oz. Rum
    1/2 oz. Scotch
    1/2 oz. Tequila
    1/2 oz. Triple Sec
    1/2 oz. Vodka
    1/2 oz. Sour Mix
    Fill Cola
    Fill Orange Juice

Glass type: Highball

Directions: Mix ingredients in a highball with ice. Fill with equal parts of Orange Juice and Cola. Stir. Garnish with a lemon slice.

http://www.bardrinks.com/drinks/fastsearch.asp

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

kudos to............J G L Industries, Inc.

Copyright © 1997 - 2002 by J G L Industries, Inc. All rights reserved.
    webmaster@bardrinks.com

That was until about ten years ago when I quit consuming alcohol.

Had a few beers once since ,when invited to a strip club ,but nothing else.

And my brain thanks me for it.:)

Alcoholic personality.................\"dry drunk\";)

3. Vampires vengeance. I\'m a vampire. Cool.

4. i got the same thing....

5. HAHAHAHAhahahahahahahaAHAHHAA!

SUCCA! :p

you so funny boy!

[​IMG]

6. i\'d rather be havin sex on the beach...then no sex at all.......ohhhh..... who\'s the succa now.... :D

edit: shit i forgot you got the same drink....

7. Here\'s me....

You\'re a Jello Shot! Quick, painless, and wriggly, you tend to get people messed up without delay! You\'re an absolute essential for any party, just like toilets.

8. IM SOOOOOOOOO JEALOUS!

lol thats sweet...!! can you decide a flavor for yourself? oh the quizzin aint stopping here!!! give us a flavor!! lol :D (always good to see ya ;) )

9. A flavor huh? I\'d have to go with banana. Bright and yummy, slides right down into your tummy!! Good to see you too Sensi!! Keep on representing that Jersey shore for us. :) Cracker boy Indy out!!! :)

10. i was a jello shot also........concert and a bag of weed for a date.....priceless

11. I was a sex on the beach.....Was hopin for a nice frosty margarita though

12. i\'m rum on the rocks...hard & strong, but made from something sweet...

13. this is wut i got!

You\'re a Jello Shot! Quick, painless, and wriggly, you tend to get people messed up without delay! You\'re an absolute essential for any party, just like toilets.

14. OK, this time i actually took the test...f*uck an A, it said i\'m a f*cking \"You\'re a Strawberry Daiqery! You\'re the person that everyone just wants to have sex with. Nothing more, nothing less\"

lol...well, i guess its ok that they (women i hope) want to have sex w/me, but i\'m kinda pissed that i\'m supposed to be some sweet girley drink (no offense daiqery lovers!)...whatever...

15. LMAO!!! But then I was a jello shot and that\'s not very manly either. :(

16. LMAO!!....No sh*t!...why aren\'t the drinks like: Martinis, Scotch, Manhattans, Bourbon etc. y\' know, REAL liquor, not that sweet sh*t that makes you puke \'cause you have no idea how much liquor you\'ve really had...

my apologies to all of you sweet drink lovers out there, but as you can tell, it just isn\'t ol\' buzz\'s bag...buzz loves to get buzzed and buzz knows that the best way to achieve perfect chemical balance is to know how much of what he\'s trowing down or inhaling...just like buzz loves his spliff, he likes his liquor on a couple of rocks....

ok, as long as i\'m rambling i might as well get this off my chest...buzz loves herb, fast cars, old scotch & young women!

there I said it, call me a what you will, but at least i\'m true to myself...peace ;)

17. I got jello shot too... Though my personal favorite drink is a Bend Me Over... otherwise known as a Janice Joplin.... (it\'s made with southern comfort and that was Janice\'s favorite alchie)

18. LMFAO! what a great name for a drink...sounds like just the kinda drink woman like you needs! :[)

19. CONGRATS!
    You\'re a Strawberry Daiquiri! You\'re the person that everyone just wants to have sex with. Nothing more, nothing less.

I think I could say this poll is NOT entirely accurate! LOL :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.