Attn: Best desktop w/ whip? 10-year box just broke :(

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by CAPT.CHRONIC420, Feb 25, 2018.

1. #21 Rezerg, Mar 24, 2018
    Last edited: Mar 24, 2018
    Ez you have giveninformation that could potentially harm someone using it by putting needless water in their lungs. Ive explained this to you 100 times. Water should not be in your lungs. Vapor from marijuana is already a little water mixed with thc and other compounds. You seem to not know what weed actually is when considering your delivery. Im not going to put undue water in my lungs and cause a possible pulmunary edema or the like which is what would happen when using your home made device consistently. You keep ignoring what im saying by not going to the scientific forums ive linked you multiple times.

You continue to give harfmul information. Anyone here that sees your post should immediately report you. You are causing incorrect and harmful information that when used, puts someones health in danger.

Instead of disagreeing with my comment, maybe go to the scientific comunity ive linked i your messages and explain your situation there. Maybe you already have and got laughed out of the forum? This is not the place for this.

For some reason you seem to believe that there is no water in thc glands. If there was no water, there couldnt be any liquid. You know that right? You're adding water to the product does absolutely nothing other than create a harmful suction of condensation that leads into your lungs with every inhale directly to the lungs. Are you actively trying to kill people or what? Your understanding of just about everything is fundamentally flawed. Do yourself a favor and take some college courses on engineering or at least science.

The more you post this useless crap here, the more I'm going to bring up points on why you're wrong and hurting people. I was more than willing to help you finish your project until you disregarded everything explained to you. This just tells me you have no idea what you're doing and dont want to find out.

To everyone else. Please don't listen to anything this guy post. He's and idiot at best and will get you hurt at worst. He refuses to listen to reason or facts and has been going on about this for a year. He's been told many times that what he's making is harmful but refuses to listen or go to the correct place to make his invention.

• Like Like x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  2. Salutations Rezerg,

Wow! Oh my. So much text, all because of me... Me, me, me!! :roflmao:

Still on my [ IGNORE ] list, talk to me dirty... :rolleyes:
    Such destructive motivation despite being this clueless makes me wonder, kind of funny! :popcorn:

Remember, the problem with a DIY is that you'll be required to build it 1st unless credibility is just accessorial around here. 'cause, after all, it ain't sold in stores, nor anywhere close to the solar system for that matter!

M'well... Yano! :hippie:

Honestly i wish your input proved as captivating as mine obviously appears to you... That's quite a case.

Too bad, euh... Maybe next time there's something on-topic to chew on. Who knows. :p

Good day, have fun!! :thankyou:

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  3. If I were on your ignore then you and I wouldnt be able to speak to each other. You dont have anything anywhere that makes any sense. Even now you talk like a little child thats having a tantrum. The very fact that you dont take any of this seriously proves that you dont know what you're doing.

It's funny because everyone see's you speak. Not just me. I will always be around to call you out on your bullshit too because you dont want to learn and I dont want someone killing themslevs for imitating anything you do.

• Like Like x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  4. #24 Egzoset, Mar 25, 2018
    Last edited: Mar 25, 2018
    Salutations everybody,

Lets make it short & sweet, my spare-time for such futile (OFF) TOPIC-STEERING content is MOST limited normally, though i've figured some reader(s) would eventually wonder who's saying what anyway.

So... 1st things 1st, i should need to warn AGAIN that i consider intentional (faked) typos in writing alias names as a form of provocation intended to insult, that repeated occurrences are a hint of harassment and that harassment is a crime punishable by criminal law in my country, as i recall. Now imagine when combined to diffamation actually!

Too bad. It appears we're all forced to witness vulgar expressions of a most obvious/obsessive (e.g. emotional...) attachment somehow. Sincere sympathies! ... Let me tell you dear reader(s) it's been on my path since nearly day one, in 2010 when i met gurus who didn't survive the encounter without a scratch. Those were days of deleted content as well...

Honestly, the fact is i wouldn't want to brag around about it being anything like "epic", i regret to admit...

Shit kind of happens. It seems some were traumatized enough to gravitate around Egzoset like a moon around its planet ever since!!...

:coffee:

But there are remnants of this past era resurfacing once in a while, much like right here for some reason. So many virtual I.D.s to play with, i'm sure!

:poop:

My point is that i don't care if operators can be convinced to delete my DIY dedicated threads: that shall only boost the value of my contribution to the forums of those who ain't gullible enough not to understand what's at stake with these OFF-TOPIC interventions, as qualified above... As for those who always hated Egzoset... M'well, what's there to add?!...

-_-

IMHO such intense emotional involvement suggests that my participation represents a direct threat to the trade of inferior vaporizers - after all i wouldn't quit until i found the very best and i've proven just that quite consistently as i shared my progression all along since March 18, 2013. Euh...

Oh, 1 week past its 5th year anniversary... Now i get it. Poor thing.

X3

The fact remains that my testimony engraved collective picture collections in association with publication dates in multiple places over the internet (...), so i just won't deny that i've affectionately called my Customized/Modded VG Pipe a "Weapon of Mass-Seduction".

I confess, i confess!! ... :roflmao::p

In other words it's a quite a * KILLER * indeed, just not the way this gentleman here dares to pretend, despite a total lack of relevant real-life experience.

Welcome to the world of Egzoset!

M'well, my suspicion is that consistently raising the matter of a "Fundamentally Flawed" concept - which have been MY OWN CHOSEN EXPRESSION for many years, by the way... M'well, that's a feature common to practically all ready-made "products" commercially sold as "vaporizers". The Arizer PotPourri Warmer, typically.

:poop::poop:

Sorry for being so basic, it's all about "Hot Dry Air Ovenizers" in the end and i've determined long ago that's simply unworthy of serious consumers - but, hey, that's me! Please don't take my word for it: duplicate and post peer reviews based on de-facto observation for a change.

Good day, have fun!! :D

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  5. #25 CAPT.CHRONIC420, Apr 3, 2018
    Last edited: Apr 4, 2018
    Hey Granny! :wave: My Vaporite box had it's glass shattered by a wagging tail nearly 10 years ago, but she's still goin! If only the company still offered support, I'd love to replace it so the whip fits in more snug. Thanks for popping in! I got your updated list about a week before you replied. My girlfriend was very impressed with it! :thankyou:

:thumbsup:For anyone interested, this is the whip I use. I have purchased 3 of them in the last 10 years. It's very durable and easy to clean, but since my glass encasing is shattered on my box, the whip doesn't fit snug and if not handled with care, cracks the wall of the top piece.

:excl:If anyone knows where I can purchase replacement glass, I would appreciate it because it's an easy fix as long as I could find the part! It's just a 1 inch cylinder of glass!

:speechless:Egzoset, I would have preferred PM over hijack... I always appreciate knowledge, but didn't ask for a novel about why your frankenvape is better. I also didn't appreciate calling my 70 year old friend who fixed my vape "Nasa boy." Your comments greatly deterred me from responding to my own thread.

:poke:To everyone that had helpful suggestions: wheatandoats, floaterdork, vitolo, rezerg, sickmanfraud THANK YOU.

• Like Like x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  6. Salutations,

Thanks for the update, i had almost forgotten how it started.

• Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  7. Indeed. Most of us managed to do it with another machine already on the market when our EZ Vape boxes broke. A funny thing happened right around then. A shit ton of high quality, desktop, and portable vaporizers came out. Didn’t take me anywhere near 5 years to replace my EZ Vape...

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

8. Salutations,

The simple fact remains that Egzoset never even came close to depend on perpetual abuse in defense of some shady "way of life" actually requiring multiple fake identitie$ and yet more "free lunch" in support. As far as i'm concerned there's no $elf-$erving "engagement" to rely on unsuspecting newbie mind$, nor have i ever felt desirable to initiate bang-bashing simply to confuse/deceive over such (weak, low-profile) cheater attitudes! My correspondants shine best when equals anyway.

:blush:

It should be obvious by now that after patiently spending more than my fair share of resources, time & efforts (to "share the fun", including visually!...) there's just ZERO chance i'll ever miss your kind, apparently driven by mercantile "Hot Dry Air Ovenizer" reselling, no matter if it may happen to consistently force client$ to ventilate cheap electronics with their own lungs since at least 2008!... Oh, and by the way, please take note it's never too late to publish clear snapshots as proof that Arizer's latest portable path(s) differ from all of their previous gambler-design$!!

Anyway my posts address the needs of persons like myself who expect their human physiology to have been properly accounted for, starting with a conceptor's blueprints, ideally... All my years of patient evaluation (that you rely on to mock around...) were simply meant to implement a forgotten (Fig. 11/12) item of the VaporGenie (US 7434584 B2) patent:

[​IMG]

In other words i GAVE this manufacturer an extension of THEIR own initial design as a 100 % free contribution and hence there's ZERO benefit for me in such gracious GIFT to the "community" except "sharing the fun", precisely. That's some motivation beyond your comprehension, which clearly explains why i feel so confident defying anyone to consider counter-expertise based on replication and peer reviews.

The rest is futile anonymous intimidation serving further desperate/pityful "damage control" while i have no such fears for my own way of living - not to mention i got all i need and you can't dream of taking it away.

Good day, have fun!! :D

• Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  9. We’re not mocking your “years of patent evaluation.” We’re mocking the fact that whenever you say anything that happens to make sense, it’s *patently* false...

If you actually bothered to take the time to put down the cocaine you call coffee and form coherent sentences, then you might have something to offer.

Until that happens, it’s just your ego on display.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  10. This guy has been doing this for a while. He has one invention for adding water to a vape that can actually put fluid in your lungs which is something i know everyone wants!
    He doesnt understand any of what hes doing other than what he thinks will work which is not how things like this are done. Ive given him links to places he can go to discuss stuff like this with people that actually do it but of course he refuses. Probably because he would get laughed at for creating needless and dangerous crap.

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  11. Wow!

So much affection from people determined to criticize something they never even got close to... Telling me what path i walked, etc. No wonder there's been a lot of hostile manifestations lately, multiple identities is lame.

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  12. No. We are determined to make you understand that your ideas while paved with good intentions, have no merit scientifically no matter how hard you try to put it in that fassion. Weve tried giving you the materials and correct place to take your information to develop it safely but you continue to bring them here where amateurs that dont know exactly how bad they could end up hurting themselves with your good intentions. I have experience in this and tried to be nice about it and tell you what was wrong, but you come back with hate filled words and inconsiderate ideas that further show why you shouldnt be here in the first place.

I dont expect you to understand so go ahead and disagree with my post but youll never get anywhere unless you listen to the people that know what theyre talking about. Ive seen you on the fuck combustion forums get told the exact same thing from multiple people. One day, youll realize that you do not have all the answers.

• Like Like x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  13. Welcome back,

PouHa! Ha! Ha! :lmafoe: Make me "understand"!... :p

M'well, talk about some original creativity. Yet the absolute truth is this: your shadow belongs to the light i follow!

:ey:

Actually anyone can do that, so i'll just repeat my invitation to duplicate and peer-review, hopefully in civilized collegiality... Too bad your primary motivation is to accessorize replies to fuel further difammation, hence my conclusion: lets simply enjoy a brief commented diaporama, focus/fantasize on those pictures instead!!

:popcorn:

My Customized VaporGenie Pipe, using their Bronze Sherlock as my "Prototyping Platform":

Pay attention to my 17-Holes Metal Disc present on this snapshot (lower-right) and also the next few ones. Take your time!...

Guess what, that's how i implemented VG's forgotten Fig. 11/12 item of their patent (US 7434584 B2), exactly:

[​IMG]

With a twist considering my sandwich structure paved the way to unexpected though most pleasant results...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

That's even better than what i could have imagined back in 2010 when i promptly suggested that IH technology was most promissing/appropriate. Oh my! All those years already...

[​IMG]

And so much more to discover then develop! All it takes is opened eyes...

Oh, and YOU know what? No more allergy symptoms from abusing some "Hot Dry Air Ovenizer" à la Volcano/Arizer!!

:yay::hello::jump::love-mj2: Freedom! :hippie:

Imagine. Thanks to MY "Packetizing" (pre-heat) method i'm now even in a position to experiment "mithridatism", i think!... Are YOU??

o_O

Go figure, i could have remained enslaved to a V-Tower until i choke to death. Thanks to providence i found a path to my liberation and way beyond!

[​IMG]

:excl:

Now, if that helped, can YOU (you, you, you!) provide a detailed description of what it involves to "Micro-Burst" in a "Plan-B" LAVA scenario, then if you feel generous why not also explain how my LAVA concept works, e.g. predict the pros and cons, etc., etc.

Yano, the sort of content expected by the readers who dare trust the announced topic...

[​IMG]

Nonetheless you certainly made my day! You, you, you. :poke:

Good day, have fun!! :thankyou:

• Disagree Disagree x 1