ATTN:all guys please answer this

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by YouSuckDude, Sep 16, 2009.

1. well can't top that :rolleyes::smoke:

except well, eww one time I saw my like 51 year old friend's mom's pubes pokin out her bikini line. Ugh. Don't even know why my eyes went there...like

2. She's playing hard to get Per Waui...

3. the hairy legs are a defense mechanism against dirty boys such as yourself.

her friend just turned her first trick. 80 bucks, hooray :hello:

4. I'm not even trying to get, I just wanted to make a point or two ;)

5. yup. :p

6. Do you shave your armpits and coochi?
    If not, very gross...
    and the legs...Shave your legs girl...when your mans cuddling you do you want him to feel like he's with his pops?

7. #47 BarrelofHobos, Sep 16, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 16, 2009
    Ive got a similar story,cept it involves my friend's mom's saggy titties falling out of her bikini top.We were around 15 at the time,it was pretty sick,his horrified look made up for it though.:laughing:

8. It's JUST the legs. And they don't feel bad :/

9. Something tells me that this young lady is just loserkid on another account. Mainly her previous posts. Weird coincidence you should stumble upon this thread with 1 previous post. Which was defending loserkid.

Lulz

10. lolwut? most definitly not...i asked her if i could post her picture on a forum because we were talking about it and wanted opinions...why would i even do that dude?

11. LOL no way. I didn't stumble across this thread.. he sent it to me.. to gloat about how he was right, and I was wrong.. (hairy legs = unattractive)

12. Haha we just posted those replies at the same time. Proof :p

13. this conspiracy theory is blowing my mind

[​IMG]

14. your damn right! now go shave those bad boys....ttrruussst me no worthwhile dude under the age of 30 is going to be down with hairy legs blonde or otherwise

15. SEE CASSANDRA...lol go shave fool.

16. This thread reminds me of that scene from without a paddle,hot chick,but bigfoot legs,we have a conundrum.

17. Or is the other way around?
    Wouldn't a worthwhile guy not care about such a petty detail such as hairs on my leg?

18. HeH HeH

19. i said the same thing to her ahaha

20. Only if he's a creep with some kind of yeti sex fetish