Attitude - Wrong Shipping/Billing Address

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by whiteb0inewb, Mar 5, 2012.

1. Wow. So I just placed my order, which I haven't done in a year. My old address was saved in the database and it didn't register with me until after I clicked 'place order'.

I'm a little paranoid/scared the order is going to be shipped to the wrong house.

What do I do??? I have already emailed them but in the past my order has been shipped with in 24 hours...generally faster than they respond to emails.

fuuuuuu
    :mad::mad::mad:

2. dont they ship with a tracking number? either way im sure there is a way to intercept the package and have it re-routed to a different address!

3. Just woke up early so I could call over and change the address before it was shipped. It was switched to processing/packing.

Funny enough the lady who answered the phone sounded just like the lady who does the voice in the youtube videos. I asked her to change the address, said she did but no reflection of that online yet.

I can only hope, but I will definitely be intercepting if that's the case. More scared someone else gets the package and opens it.

4. If you've got the routing number call the UPS or who've you've used and do what this guys says. Have them reroute the package, just have all your information on hand.

Cheers. :smoke: [​IMG]

5. Had the same thing happen to me last year, forgot to change to my new address. Called them up the next day and talked to what sounds like the same chic and yes she does sound the same as in the video's! She said she changed it and everything worked out perfect as always with the Attitude! No worries..... Peace~

6. Whew that puts my mind at ease. I checked shortly after speaking with her and it hasn't changed as online, maybe theyll just reprint the shipping label. Not 2 hours after I spoke with her the package was dispatched, so that has me a little nervous. I'll give USPS a shout and check it out, worse comes to worse re-route it. I didn't know that was possible :smoke:

Also wouldn't it be a felony if someone opened my package and reported what its contents were?

7. Hey, well have you got any updates? you should be able to go to Royal Mail tracking or USPS by now and see were its at if you have your tracking #. I beleive it would be a felony to open others mail. Keep me posted!. Peace~:D

8. [quote name='"irocdan68"']
    Hey, well have you got any updates? you should be able to go to Royal Mail tracking or USPS by now and see were its at if you have your tracking #. I beleive it would be a felony to open others mail. Keep me posted!. Peace~:D[/quote]

It has been updated via tracking info but it doesn't say the destinations address. Also my new and old address are a few blocks apart so the zip is the same. So the package would be going through the same post office. I'm going to call attitude again and see where they shipped it to. If the lady actually changed the address they should repeat that back, well see!

9. Hey I meant to ask you if you shipped it guarented or not?. And when you moved did you submit a change of address form at the post office? I'm sure when you called the first time she changed it, but always good to make sure. They will be in your mailbox before you know it! Keep me posted:smoke:

10. They should be arriving today. Just got to the local post office this morning. Well find out. I might even walk over to the old house and let them know I may have a package arriving and explain the situation. Hopefully some nice people that live there lol. I'll post back tomorrow with the news!

Also I used guaranteed shipping so worse comes to worse they need to reship it. Happy blazing all!

11. they could give it back, but if somehow it did come in and they opened it up by accident and they do smoke weed, you'll never see that package again. i've had a couple times where i ripped open my mail, it was in my mailbox but i thought my name was on it. just a thought. thats all

12. Arrived yesterday, no problems at all! Looks like they just pasted a new label over the old one. Came with a sick DNA genetics shirt, unfortunately I can only wear it around the house and and while gardening haha. No problems with attitude again for a 3rd time. 3/3 and 5 star customer service from them. Already popped a headband and my dinafem white widow. Both popped within 18 hours! Can't wait to start the sog up, happy smoking everyone!

13. I got a shirt with marilyn monroe in black and white...smoking a fat ass dooby...trade?:smoke:

14. Awesome! glad to hear all went well....once again the Attitude comes through!! :D

15. I think have them reroute the package, just have all your information on hand.[​IMG]

16. Nice man. I was wondering how that was going to turn out. If I ever buy seeds I know where I'm going.