Attitude seeds

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by Rezerg, Nov 18, 2017.

1. Just got 30 beans in the mail and gotta say, I was freaking out for a while. The way it was packaged, I could not find the fucking things. I had to tear apart everything inside the package to find them lol 30 seeds!

Just gotta say holy shit Attitude seeds is the best.

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  2. Lol yea i ordered from them my first grow. They do pretty well at discreet. Take a couple weeks. If you live in the states then try a us seed bank. That way no customs issues.

3. I would if I could get almost 20 seeds for free like these guys, but no one gives freebies like them and in over 30 orders now, only 2 have failed to come through and they resent them right away. Can't wait till the black friday event they have. Last time only spent 100 bucks for quality and the 17 freebies.

4. Years ago a seed company would seal the seeds, laminated between cardboard. You'd have to rip the carrdboard apart to expose the seeds.

5. Yeah. I'm not going to say what this one is because I like buying seeds from them but its along those lines on how good it was hidden.

6. Im in west Australia and have used attitude a few times now. My last order, i bought one fem 5pack of glueberry og and got 6 fem freebies of various strains. As rezerg said their stealth is awesome!! Went straight through west Australian customs no dramas at all. Highly recommend attitude

• Like Like x 1