Attitude Seedbank Oddities

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by laysie, Sep 9, 2010.

1. #1 laysie, Sep 9, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 9, 2010
    So, this is my first experience with a seedbank and it has been kinda stressful.

After using the debit card with my bank account about 3 days after my attitude order my card got restricted/canceled.

I found this out because I had two charges from attitude on my bank, so I was going to cancel the card after reading the horror stories.

My two payments are one for the seeds which was like 53 dollars. Then another payment for $1.58.

So I called to cancel the card when I seen this and was told that it was canceled for suspicious transactions and she couldn't tell me anymore information on it and that I would have to go into the bank and have a person go through all my transactions with me.

At this point I was about to shit my pants when I first heard this.

So the next morning I went first thing in the morning was there before the doors opened.

When I got in it was a huge relief because the lady just reissued me a card, didn't mention/ask about transactions like I was expecting.

Whew.

Now I am just waiting for the seeds to arrive which should be here in a couple days (they've already been processed in NY).

I am still wondering WHY exactly the card was suspended as I didn't really get an answer, I am thinking it was from the international purchase, fraud protection went off.

This experience had me stressed out, and now I think everything is fine.

Moral of the story : use a prepaid card to avoid this. It makes you worried about stuff like maybe the name they use for the transaction is tagged, I may have been setup, etc.

Worst part is I was like oh they ain't gettin my money pulled my all my money to my paypal account and then went to get a debit card and now my paypal account is locked, and I am waiting for that to be redone to send my money back. This whole thing has been a mess.

The 5 Belladonna seeds will be worth it.
    They are sending free ufo roadrunner auto seed with them.

Question for the people who have ordered form attitude :
    When they do not list the amount of free seeds you get does that mean you only get one seed free? Also, have you gotten more than they told you that you were getting?
    Just wondering because I cannot wait for them, I've smoked real belladonna buds before and LOVED IT.

2. #2 laysie, Sep 9, 2010

"So you cancelled the card/money and are still getting your order?"

No, the bank cancelled my card AFTER the transaction went through.

I was going to cancel it myself after seeing the second charge of two dollars and reading about credit card fraud from them.

Once I called them to cancel it they pretty much told me it was already canceled and they couldn't tell me anymore info and that I have to go inside.

Was kinda nerve wrecking.

Attitude has the money, and have sent the seeds, the order is fine.

being told you have to goto the bank and your card has been canceled a few days after the order on the other hand is scary.

3. What bank do you use?

I did the same exact thing you did and my transaction went perfect.

Maybe its the bank or whatever security measures you have setup?

Citibank is smooth.

4. Yeah that seems typical.

They did the same thing to my card, they said its because I don't regularly use it. They do this to me every time I try to use my card online (bank of america). I wouldn't sweat it, to them its just regular business, this crap going off happens all the freaking time.

I wouldn't be so nervous. I mean even if they confiscate your shit they won't do anything.

5. #5 laysie, Sep 9, 2010

Nope, I just said I want to cancel my card and get a new one because I lost it, and she told me it was already canceled.

Yea, i think it had to do with an international payment. When I mentioned it in the bank the woman told me that she just recently had someone else in with a canceled card for an international payment/possible fraud.

I was mainly worried when i was told I had to go inside the bank, and that I couldn't be told more information over the phone as to why it was canceled.

After getting the new card without a problem, I have been worry free.

I just find it odd that my card was canceled in the first place a couple days after an order.

6. prepaid..weird that your card was cancelled without the bank tellin' ya...:smoking:

7. Good news guys, my tracking number updated after the new york. So it wasn't just stuck in NY and saying delivered. It will say delivered once it is, just saying that it actually got updated before delivery. From using usps a lot for both delivering stuff and getting stuff, I'm pretty sure it will be here in a few hours.

8. Double posting for an update, they got here today, and I didn't get the bulldog wallet or whatever it was.

My wallet is fucking nice. It is an all black wallet with a black weed leaf in a circle, awesome ass wallet and I needed a new one.

All seeds arrived in good condition.

The service as far as shipping speed is amazing.

They probably get tons of orders and still ship within a couple days. They are busy and still offer terrific service.

Will be using them again, with a prepaid card instead of a bank card to prevent awkwardness.

A+ For the tude.