Attitude Seedbank March Birthday Promotion

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by callous420, Feb 16, 2012.

1. Yeah mine arrived in New Jersey last night I believe !

I'm here in south Texas. Hopeully get them soon :).

2. according to tracking mine has been in NJ for the last 5 days.....:mad:

3. Got my beans today. Eleven days to the right coast. Really excited about the Tangerine Dream. Peace All.

4. Got my first order yesterday

Got second one today

I got 2 monroe t shirts they need to start makin different colors im tired of black shirts everything came in good shape though

5. the shirt I received with my last order is white

6. This is what I get when I put in the tracking number on USPS website:

Delivery status information is not available for your item via this web site. A return receipt after mailing may be available through your local Post Office.

7. try your tracking number here first...>>> http://track2.royalmail.com/portal/...Path=&loc=en_GB&keyname=track_home&gear=track

that's the message you get before it gets to the states...;)

oh and mine should be here in the morning...:hello:

8. According to Royal Mail its already been handed over to the USPS. It seems that the tracking number isnt working with the USPS tracking system. My last two orders with Attitude didnt have this traking problem.
    Royal Mail tracking below.

Your item, posted on 09/03/12 with reference XXXXXXXXXXXX has been passed to the overseas postal service for delivery in UNITED STATES OF AMERICA.

9. mine was like that for 2 days then showed up on the usps tracking... This is my first time with Attitude so I'm not sure what the norm is.... I know it has taken longer than any other site I have used but so far it has all been the postal service not attitude..:smoking:

10. [quote name='"Sk8D13"']My beans and shirt showed up today on the west coast!
    I can't wait to get some of the TGA strains going![/quote]

Which ones u get?

11. Agent orange, JillyBean, Querkle, Pandoras box, 3rd dimension, JTR, Space Bomb, and Chernobyl!

12. [quote name='"Sk8D13"']Agent orange, JillyBean, Querkle, Pandoras box, 3rd dimension, JTR, Space Bomb, and Chernobyl![/quote]
    Are u going to do a journal? I've been curious about space bomb and pandora. All the others are awesome though. I was going through my seeds and found a jillybean three pack I never tried just today lol.

Chernobyl and jtr were my favorite grows out of all of those listed - I've been running those for a while. So good. I swear jtr will clone in cement.

13. I might I'm on my second bag seed grow now.
    I wanted to get a couple grows out of the way before I started on some better genetics.

14. #114 Mnjlittle, Mar 14, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 14, 2012
    Placed order on March 4th, and received the seeds today on March 14th. 10 days not to bad for international shipping.

Got all 14 seeds (8 freebies) :). Attitude did an excellent job, will order from them again. Plus the shirt is badass haha.

Anyone ever grown Kali Mist before? Only reason I got it, is because I smoked a strain a long time ago called Kali Mist and it was the best bud I have ever smoked. So I am hoping I produce some of the same results.

Good luck all growers !

Attached Files:

15. Got mine today too.

New books I added to the library were.

Mosca c99 bx1
    *freebie*Mosca Sweet Tooth
    TGA Vortex
    TGA Qrazy Train

and some other free crazy looking bird seeds as well

16. Attitude: 12 days to south USA. $700 order, perfect.

17. Just got Mine...:hello:

First Attitude order = Success ;)

18. As of this morning mine now say their in New York.

19. [quote name='"Benderbob"']Just got Mine...:hello:

First Attitude order = Success ;)[/quote]

Isn't it a beautiful thing, when stuff works like it should ? :). Haha.

Good luck on your grow.

20. Mine should be here tomorrow.