Attitude Seedbank March Birthday Promotion

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by callous420, Feb 16, 2012.

1. Maybe I will have to go buy another one.

I emailed them saying I had a prepaid card to use, I'll wait for response and see what to do from there.

2. Can you give me a link to a prepaid debit card that is available for international use? Or at Wal-Mart does it say for international use on the card?

3. get a walmart money card that's what i use

4. you mean a moneypak?

I thought that was only for use at a few select places...

also the reloadable debit cards in US require some form of ID nowadays to prevent laundering etc..
    [​IMG]

5. Well my girlfriend just ended up using her card ha.

She said "fuck it" and didn't care. So I got my seeds :) haha.

6. [quote name='"Mnjlittle"']Well my girlfriend just ended up using her card ha.

She said "fuck it" and didn't care. So I got my seeds :) haha.[/quote]

Using your card isn't a huge deal, it shows up as tude gifts or something like that anyway...

7. I used my CC when i orderd and always do :O
    [​IMG]

8. got myself a pack of TGA's new Bubba..... + other assorted freebies.

9. Nfinanse cards work fine. You can load them originally at Dollar General and use it without giving your name/address/etc. You only have to register your name and information if you want to add more money to it after the first time.
    So basically you can pick one up, use it, and throw it away without ever giving your information.

10. No more Cali connection promo apparently

11. The Cali one ended real fast.

I think it only lasted like 4 hours then they had sold out.

12. It didn't even last an hour.

13. what? how? I ordered the first day but like 14 hours into the day and got it.

But yeah you know Attitude made a shit load of money from this promotion, very smart.

14. Which promo? They had two. The one that sold out fast was the buy any pack, get the 10 reg Cali dream pack, 6 sunset limited fem pack, and 12 reg mixed pack free. But they also had a promo that lasted longer, buy one 6 pack of buddha tahoe and get a 2nd pack free. I was lucky enough to get both, so I got the 6 pack of Buddha tahoe and 4 free cali connect packs plus all the bday freebies and ufos. All in all, 49 seeds and I only paid for 6.:smoke:

15. [quote name='"usnsc"']Which promo? They had two. The one that sold out fast was the buy any pack, get the 10 reg Cali dream pack, 6 sunset limited fem pack, and 12 reg mixed pack free. But they also had a promo that lasted longer, buy one 6 pack of buddha tahoe and get a 2nd pack free. I was lucky enough to get both, so I got the 6 pack of Buddha tahoe and 4 free cali connect packs plus all the bday freebies and ufos. All in all, 49 seeds and I only paid for 6.:smoke:[/quote]

Damn bro you lucked out! If only I could go back...

16. i have been wanting some new gear so i pulled the trigger as well. i got 10 free seeds great deal and no fuckin autos!! iv heard good things about og#18.now the wait begins... peace:smoke:

17. Thanks for the heads up! Got 8 received 8 free - difference of $0.53 between what I paid and what I got for free :) :) :)

18. :laughing::gc_rocks::hippie:

19. Og#18 wont dissapoint!
    [​IMG]

20. all the cali connect stuff is almost sold out....what to order???