attitude seed germ fail

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by neon genesis, Aug 6, 2010.

1. so i ordered 2 different seeds from attitude and they didnt germ. ( its been 2 weeks) im using the paper towel trick. i normally order from them. what should i do about this? do they have some sort of return policy ? just wondering....

btw i had 4 random bagseed germing the same way and they popped in 3 days...so yah

2. You can contact the breeders of the seeds. Sometimes they will replace them. Some people try putting them somewhere really warm like upwards of 90F to help them pop if you haven't already. Best of luck to you. When stuff like this happens I have a hard time blaming the middle man.

3. yea im not to sure on how to mail it back like do i give them the item it came with or what? ea im not blaming them or anybody to that matter. shit happens lol. ill try sitting it in my boiler room but i want info on mailing it back first. ill email them

4. hit em with an email.. do not use the words germination , sprout ..etc.. ( or you will go on the ignore list .. legal issues .. your complaint about germination could cost em business..but an email about cracked damaged seeds, they are still under legal umbrella) tell em they were crushed, whatever .

then just follow instructions..

5. Don't lie to them and make shit up about them being crushed or whatever. Bad karma. It's not their fault that the seeds didn't germ. Contact the breeder if you have germination problems.

6. Additude plainly states they do not want to hear about germinating. My advice would be to move on with your life. Its not like they are ripping you off on purpose.
    There are too many variables involved with germinating. Its like having kids, sometimes things dont work out so great some times Einstein comes along.
    I say better luck next time

7. This

Please read Wharf's post above.

You gotta understand they are in the souveneir business. Read Wharfrat's post again.

Yes they are just the middleman, but surely make a nice living mailing to countries the seed companies won't touch.