attitude order by cash

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by grownewb12, Sep 24, 2012.

1. have you ever ordered from the attitude using cash? i just wanted to how long it took you and im kinda getting paranoid about my order because its been like 2 weeks

2. didnt know you could, just pop American cash in envelope and send it? lol cool if it works! I wana do that, sounds best option

3. #3 grownewb12, Sep 24, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 24, 2012
    well actually im really not paranoid because i sent them an email about a tracking number and see if it was sent and they gave me my tracking number and they said it was sent and yeah i really didnt know i could use american money to order well i will post when i get my beans

4. this is cool, ima def try that method, even ifits 3 extra weeks, beats given them card info

5. Iv'e seen cash as an option on other sites as well, But Attitude is probly the only company id trust based on all the good rep they get.

6. #6 grownewb12, Sep 24, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 25, 2012
    yeah i trust attitude because ive heard good things about them and their promotions are awesome

7. Well they came cool packaging for the two free fem white widow seeds but I didn't get my UFO freebie :(

8. Unfortunately any company is only as honest as their least honest employee.
    The larger the company, the larger the number of employees & the more of a chance of your cash getting lost.
    It's a crapshoot at best. Attitude has a good rep. & rightfully so. From my limited experience with them & what I've read of the experience of others they work hard to maintain their good rep. But that good rep. gets blown out of the water by one CS employee.
    There are other honest companies out there but it costs you money to find out which ones.
    I'd think using cash is a better option than a credit card as your exposure is limited to the amount of cash you send. With a credit card you can really get screwed. if your CC company won't cover your losses.
    Like I said a crapshoot at best.:D