Attitude June Quadruple Thunder Offer!

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by tokinLT, May 19, 2010.

1. hmmmm very strange...... attitude doesnt even have dna genetics sour kush even listed lol

2. just went to the dna genetics seed banks and they dont even have the advertised sour kush there either:confused:

3. I'm pretty sure its Headband because Headband is OG Kush X Sour Diesel hence Sour Kush

4. thatll be hella dank then:D

5. I dunno if thats some sort of sale tactic, but i think i would be happier to see a fersure on headband :b

Im just waitin now.....

6. yeah it bothered me a touch .. till I realized it was from DNA, and I was also getting 8 other strains for free.....

7. #47 420 Man, May 26, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: May 26, 2010
    READ FROM THE BOTTOM haha im too lazy too fix it up

Tue, May 25, 2010 9:46:03 AM
    Fw: Online Form: Sour Kush

To:

Hi there

> Reserva Privada Headband Feminized
    >
    > This is the Headband......
    >

>> --------------------------------------------------
    >>
    >> Sent: Monday, May 24, 2010 10:52 AM
    >> To: <theattitude@hotmail.co.uk>
    >> Subject: Online Form: Sour Kush
    >>
    >>> 71.14.75.247
    >>>
    >>> I was planning on ordering for the offer and was wondering if you could
    >>> give me a little information on this strain?
    >>>
    >>> To me it sounds like its reserva privada's new headband, am i right?
    >>>
    >>
    >
    >

8. i dont know if they mean yes its headband, or if there like haha heres headband "link"

9. #49 RedEyedNReady, May 26, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: May 26, 2010
    Lame response. Where's the GOOD customer service without some short half-a**ed response to a legit q. Think about it guys these people are trying to PLACE ORDERS!!! Why would you make it difficult for someone to get a straight response to a straight question?

Oh yeah forgot to say my next order is going to Speedy Seedz. He just set up a forum with his website its pretty cool! You can go play poker with him in the poker room, always responds to all of your questions, and even does freebies too. Oh yeah and to cap it all off he has a members discount set up for members, and its free to sign up just pm him on the site to become a member, and it gives AWESOME discounts. Very cool guy and awesome service which I really like!

10. they prolly just havent got the info yet from dna on the sourkush, but of coarse they had to throw the headband plug in there to see if you wanted to spend some decent loot on that before they tell you its almost the same thing and you could try it for free in june:p:smoke:

11. Yeah I just try to stay away from people that try to nickel and dime you. Reminds me of an auto tech. "Oh yeah and you need this this and of course this this and this replaced too!" They dont really care about you they just want your cash. Shoot Speedy even selects the freebies he sends you to match what you ordered in height, flowering time, sat or indica, ect... Pretty cool if you ask me that way you are gar to get stuff you can use at the same time with no problems. Just shows the extra though towards his customers interests and success. Shoot over to his site and check it for yourself! Even the whinny people he treats well and takes care of no problem!

12. i have popped in there before they are a reputable site. i also like sensible seeds their freebie line up is pretty nice too:smoke:

13. Im guessing to qualify, you would have to spend more than 20 pounds before shipping and stealth?

So its not based on the total cost, just on the seeds alone?

14. You got it man just seeds equal 20 pounds or more

15. redeye can u provide me a link to speedy seedz? id like to check em out:)

16. Seed Shop

17. thanks bro:D

18. good thing about speedy seedz is if ya ever have a problem u can find the owner by PMing him on RIU.. however not all the time will his prices be better than attitudes and same with freebies, on paper most the time it looks like the prices are a little cheaper but after promo code 420 in attitude the price goes down below most competitors.. and the freebies are almost always better there.

19. Yeah Tokin sign up as a member on his forums and tell him you want to be a "member" of club speedy. Then when you log into his seed shop, all the prices are slashed by a good portion. For example, his Subcool strains are posted for 50. pounds but you enter the code and it drops them down to around 43 pounds. It ends up being 73 bucks for a 10 of tga subcool with "club speedy" discount. If you order now he will throw in 3 free TGA beans with every order of a 10 pack. So you get 13 seeds for every 10 pack you pay for. With his shipping that would end up being like 81 bucks! STEAL! His specials SMASH most everyone elses prices when he gets you into the club. Plus the 8.10 USD shipping. Oh yeah and again, he is still on RIU every now and then but he runs his new forum and is always there to get help. Again sign up at Club Speedy for his new forum and club speedy discounts and take a look.

20. Daaaaammmmnn...I got way too many strains I want to grow as it is, but this is such a steal. Oh well, I'll probably order and than just do a 10 strain grow or something. I'm gonna need a bigger rez.