Attitude June Quadruple Thunder Offer!

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by tokinLT, May 19, 2010.

1. I last got seeds from highgrade-seeds, the beans came in little plastic tubes with the end of a q-tip in each end to hold them in. There was a small "BR" label on it, and that's it. Check my previous 2 grows if you think packaging means a damn thing when it comes to seeds :p

I got my seeds today from attitude though :D

2. SOo I just got my order today.

They sent me the wrong beans. Probably shouldn't employ stoners :smoking:

I ordered the DJ Short F13 and got DJ Shorts Flo instead.

How good are these guys with their exchanges? Anyone have any problem shipping things back to them...? Through first class international?

3. for the most part I DO AGREE that packaging doesn't' mean crap.

but if you would rather get your seeds from a bank that doesn't name breeders, you are asking for a problem...

Course I have only been ordering seeds since Marc and the original C bay were active so maybe I am full of shit.( lol probably have ordered from more different seed banks, then most poster in this thread have made seed orders) ....

Wharf

4. my boy wharf has a point, i mean seriously one of the benefits to the sealed breeders packs is u know what your getting and what u paid for. like a seedbank who doesnt even tell u what breeder the seeds come from seems kinda sketchy and its a good way to say the seeds are dank when in fact they are low quality and then sell them to customers who dont know. thats really shady business.

but if u continue to have success with the banks that u go to then by all means keep going to them, i have had incredible customer service and quality products from the attitude with no problems what so ever so i will continue to do business thru them until they give me a reason not to. and the same concept applies to the ppl who enjoy going thru marijuana-seeds.nl. and singleseedcentre and the other countless seed banks out there.

just my 2 cents lol :smoking:

5. i just received what was suposed to be my order ,, but i am missing alot of seeds, the packaging was very unprofessional
    i ordered and got greenhouse H ,G13 lockstock
    and for my freebies and quadruple thunder,,, the only reason why i was ordering ,,,,dna sour cream reserva privada cole train ,, and no quadruple thunder ,,,,,,this email will post to web boards in 72 hours

........................................................................................................................
    i ordered GreenHouse seeds Indica Mix H 5-pack
    i also ordered pick and mix G-13 labs lockstock
    i got those
    i was supposed to get ufo#2 DNA Genetics SharksBreath
    and ufo#1 DNA Rocklock
    for my ufos ,, i got dna sour cream And reserva privada cole train
    i also ordered during the Quadruple thunder Promo, which was the only reason i ordered.
    Which means im missing ALL THE QUADRUPLE THUNDER SEEDS
    MISSING ALL THESE
    Magus Genetics Warlock
    Magus Genetics Motivation
    Serious Seeds Chronic
    ufo#2 DNA Genetics SharksBreath
    ufo#1 DNA Rocklock
    DNA Sour Kush
    Paradise Seeds Sensi star
    Paradise Seeds Wappa
    MY ORDER WAS PHONED IN AND PAID WITH CREDIT CARD, DURING APPROPRIATE TIME,
    --- On Mon, 6/21/10, theattitude@hotmail.co.uk <theattitude@hotmail.co.uk> wrote:
    From: theattitude@hotmail.co.uk <theattitude@hotmail.co.uk>
    Subject: Re: Online Form: order#^^^^^^To: PiratesTreasure_IMB Date: Monday, June 21, 2010, 8:49 AM

Hi there

I am sorry that there has been a problem with your order, can you please tell me what was missing from your order?

Many Thanks

Rachel

The Attitude

The Attitude sucks, first order , and they f**** it up:mad::(

6. What day did you make your order? Sounds like you ordered late if you are just getting them.

7. To me, The Attitude rocks, first order, and they got it right. :hello: :D :wave: Are companies not allowed mistakes?

8. alot of people placed orders for that promo so its only fair they had some mistakes!

good luck sorting ya bean problem dude

9. Abefroman , MY ORDER WAS PHONED IN AND PAID WITH CREDIT CARD, DURING APPROPRIATE TIME

10. That sucks man.

Lots of people cant stand Attitude and some cant stop talking about them.

I haven't ordered from them, was about to, but my temporary debit card wouldn't work so I had to wait for the real debit card in the mail. I emailed them asking how else I can order for the time being without a credit card and they finally replied 2 and half days later. But that doesn't say much about their beans or bean quality, maybe service though.

11. Good luck getting it cleared up. Lets us know what they say.

12. So I sent my broken bean back and finally got a reply from them.
    But not a replacement like they said they would in the email. :(
    Instead they say Rachel will include some extras next time I order.
    Not too happy since I have no idea if or when that will be.

13. well email back and ask how they will do that lol then order a couple pick and mix and get them sent with a few extra freebies. may be worth a try dude

14. ordered 10 the church and 10 ams from greenhouse seeds
    5 sensi star and 5 g13/haze
    12 freebie beans and 3 single seeds for 45 total femmed beans for about 300$
    42 of the 45 popped and im up and running
    great june promotion btw
    pics if ur interested but they are very small lol