Attitude.. I'm Still waiting...

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by SmokingByMyself, Oct 10, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

1. I orderd from HGS, luckily for them before I came in contact with you. It was on the recommendation of someone who grew their "hashplant". I put my money in the mail 3 weeks ago, and I am on business day 7 from their email to me my order was shipped. You are wrong, 3 days is nothing close to what you can expect. Since my order with HGS, I have received 3 orders from two other seed banks, one of which was attitude.

2. Their express shipping is the service that gets your order in 3 business days - not regular mail. You can't read.

3. Is this the "breeder" whose seeds you are recommending? :wave:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CwYjm4J6WE0]YouTube - Barney's Farm Seeds will hermie DO NOT BUY, junk![/ame]

4. After watching the video, people who buy feminized seeds have no right to complain. They are buying seeds that are created not how nature intended so that they have a larger, more predictable yield. For either to sell or smoke both both grower and seller are equally greedy in creating a monstrosity.

5. Well said! :)

6. Folks, don't hijack threads. OP? If you are going to vent about something like this, expect differing opinions to be expressed.

A lot of members in this thread need to take an internet etiquette course, or failing that, refresh themselves on the rules they agreed to when they joined up.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.