Attitude= best seed bank ever!

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by Indicaisgood, Jun 18, 2009.

1. I just got my 3rd order from these guys,I usually use them or world-wide.ordered 15 easyryder on 6/11 and got them today,thats 6 days from UK to the US,and this is the 3rd time ive gotten them in exactly 6 days.....flawless! I can remember it taking months to get seeds and I got 5 free fems as a bonus...very nice,Kudos to the Attitude!
    Cannabis seeds Marijuana Seeds:smoking:

2. fuckk yeah, just got 60 easyryders, took less than a week from the uk to us! good people doing good things. 3 orders, no complaints.

3. itd b nice to have something like this be 100% but i guess ur never gunna get 100% wen ur doin sumthin illegal =[ i'm deciding on which to use for next year, attitude or marijuana-seeds.nl any feedback is good =D

4. i can't process my order when trying to do my credit card charge.. :( lame..

5. I love attitude!! they're the fastest, stealthiest, most reliable when it comes to getting your seeds. They carry everyone that markets cannabis seeds. I've spent $500+ on seeds from them and not one was ever crushed.

6. dam dude, 60! you gonna do a mass grow? I usually only do 1 or 2 at a time,lol 60 would last me forever.:smoking:

7. ATT is the best, my stuff came in less than 8 days! I suggest them, i will be buying some more seeds in OCTish, inless i see some new strains that I MUST HAVE.

hahaha, SO YEAH, anyone interested in buying seeds online, I would use them.

Thanks,
    -BH

8. I am not reputing they are good.

I ordered 5 feminized Quick Silver auto-flower and got 1 free.

One of the plants was a male.

Shit happens. :smoking:

9. Okay I just spent another 125 bucks goin' off of what you guys said about attitude...I now have an order in with them in addition to another order I made a week ago with worldwide cannibis seeds. I spent 25.00 alone on shipping with this attitude order, so they better get here...shipping on the WW order was only 7 bucks standard, but I don't feel nearly as confident about my order through them after what I've read about their poor shipping methods. On the other hand, if they all do come through as planned, I'll have enough stock to last until next year for sure! GH White Widow, RP Purple Wreck, BF Red Diesel, G13 Pineapple Express, BF LSD, TH MK Ultra, and the AF Diesel Ryder were all ordered, needless to say I'm ancy...

10. I just got in another order from Attitude and this time two of my five Soma Somango seeds are crushed though the rest of the order including free seeds where fine. This is my fourth order from them and every one was perfect so I still think they are the shad and I am sure they will do something for me. They are a solid Company with me.:)

11. So Gecko how long did it take to get your seeds, from time you ordered till they made it to your door or mailbox, how long? And what part of the country are you in if you don't mind me asking? I'm in the "South"...Sorry to hear about the crushed seeds. How did you feel about the stealth methods? Were they good? Later...

12. Of course, Attitude are a professional UK company,

13. About 7-10 days and very secure, never a problem. :cool:

14. i ordered from them too, came in about a week. nice and discreet.
    5 big bang seeds and a free california hash. check out my grow in my sig if you wanna see the plants

15. :smoke:Just got my order today. It took a week to the south west.

16. #16 andrew256, Jul 19, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 20, 2009
    I just ordered 5 Dutch Passion Perplex and 5 Greenhouse Trainwreck today. I had them shipped in a T-shirt so hopefully they will get here. You young guys/new growers are spoiled. Back in the day, I remember people flying to Holland just to buy seeds. I ordered seeds from kindseed.com back in 2000 and instead of getting my seeds, I got a letter from U.S. Customs... Hopefully things have changed. I chose to have mine shipped in a T-shirt. Do they leave them in the breeder's packs?

17. You can't clone auto flowering strains so 60 is def the ay to go...

18. I just made my third order from Attitude and it was here in a week.

19. so which is better? worldwide-marijuana-seeds.com or attitude.com? please type back it would be a big help.

20. I perfer attitude.