attitude and declined credit card

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by Mastershake024, Apr 25, 2009.

1. every time i try to place an order with attitude my credit card keeps on being declined although there is enough money on the card and it works everywhere else can someone help me please it says order failed and then they give me an order number and tell me to call help me

2. i have searched on grasscity and someone had the same problem with attitude but i still cant figure it out

3. Hey Bro,

I had used a Citi CC when ordering something (don't remember what it was) the card company declined it because it was out my zip code of "normal spending". Even though I was using it over the internet. I called the card company and the lady told me that because my spending pattern was usually within three zipcodes where I live. When that company charged my card for the purchase, the credit card company refused it for that reason. Its some form of "security" or, fraud protection...Just trying to help. :)

Peace,
    FG

4. i tried with a different cc i have and it worked so my order has been confirmed now the wait begins wish me luck

5. :hello: NICE! Good luck getting them and may they grow well.

Peace,
    FG

6. please let me know when you get these!

7. yes i will update the thread and tell everyone whats up and if they come through and post some pics:D

8. [FONT=&quot]Thanks for your posts. They are really very cool, very wonderful:hello::wave:.

[/FONT][FONT=&quot]simulationcredit[/FONT][FONT=&quot] [/FONT][FONT=&quot] [/FONT]

9. I had a similar problem when ordering with a Citi CC. (Citi declined the charge.)

I then tried it again with my Citi ATM card (which doubles as a debit card) and the charge went through without a problem.

Happily enjoying my purchase now! :)

Hope this is helplful to someone.

D