Attitude 4/20 promo is here!

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by Poobrick, Apr 13, 2011.

1. Per the newsletter...

STARTS 20TH APRIL 9AM TILL APRIL 21ST 12PM

SPEND OVER £15 ON SEEDS DURING THIS SPECIAL 420 PROMO AND RECEIVE THESE BRAND NEW GREENHOUSE SEEDS FOR FREE

1 X FEM EXODUS CHEESE

1 X FEM KALASHNIKOVA

1 X FEM SUPER BUD

PLUS RECEIVE A FREE 420 T-SHIRT

So what do you think? I was really hoping the TGA Subcool Ace of Spades was going to be the freebies given the description. Oh well.

2. #2 0vrcast, Apr 13, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 13, 2011
    Strain Info:

Kalashnikova® (Feminised)

GENETICS
    AK-47 x White Widow.
    \t
    EFFECTS
    A strong, long-lasting indica effect, mixed with a very clear high.

Complex and very social.
    \t
    FLOWERING INDOOR
    8 weeks, with production up to 750 gr/m2.

Very good for SoG and SCRoG.
    \t
    FLOWERING OUTDOOR
    Ready at the end of September
    (North hemisphere) with a production up to 1000 gr/plant.

Medium-size, branchy plant.

Exodus Chese ® (Feminised)

GENETICS
    Exodus Cheese
    (the only original Cheese).

EFFECTS
    Very stoned and long lasting, slow creeper.

Medicinally effective in pain therapy, appetite stimulation and against insomnia.

FLOWERING INDOOR
    8 weeks, with a yield up to 800 gr/m2.

Good for SCRoG.
    \t
    FLOWERING OUTDOOR
    (North hemisphere) with a production up to 800 gr/plant.

Branchy plant with vine-like growth, needs full support.

Super Bud® (Feminised)\t

GENETICS

Big Bud x Skunk.
    \t
    EFFECTS
    A very strong body-effect, almost narcotic.

Medicinally effective for appetite stimulation and lack of sleep.
    \t
    FLOWERING INDOOR
    8 weeks, with production up to 900 gr/m2.

Very good for SoG and SCRoG.\t\t

FLOWERING OUTDOOR

(North hemisphere) with a production up to 1000 gr/plant.

Short, branchy plant.

3. There's still hope. Maybe it'll be a UFO :confused_2:

4. I would definitely like to try some of tga's strain's. Especially the plushberry

5. the plush berry is very tasty smoke

6. yea this promo sale is tempting me to buy some more seeds even though I don't need em right now, have a couple more NL seeds sitting and a Buddha Syrup Fem .... idk

7. #7 MauiSon, Apr 14, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 14, 2011
    I wonder if the fem Chocolope will still be available then... Hmmm, better figure out an alternate, just in case. Last 420 Special I was substituted with Sweet Deep Grapefruit, Vanilla Kush and Pineapple Chunk and my grower dug 'em all (I haven't tried the PC yet).

8. Is that a hidden affiliate link in you post?
    You're so smooth; so very, very, smooth.
    Oh moderator...

9. #9 Poobrick, Apr 14, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 14, 2011
    For the Angel of Death spread his wings on the blast,
    And breathed in the face of the foe as he passed;
    And the eyes of the sleepers waxed deadly and chill,
    And their hearts but once heaved, and for ever grew still!

-THE DESTRUCTION OF SENNACHERIB, first published in 1815 (also from Archer - back tattoo on Pam S02E10)

The Ban Hammer cometh!

10. i hear ya,i'm sittin on about 30 + seeds right now w/ all the promo's going on but just cant resist.I will be doing the 420.I just have a hard time figuring what to grow next.:D

11. I hear it is def some tasty smoke.Not huge yield but tasty at that.I love the tasty one's.I think I will order some w/ the 420 promo if they are available this time.On the b-day promo they were out of to many strains the first day,

12. these guys kill me.It seems I am seeing alot of these affiliate links now.I think we all know how to get to the attitude website and check out the promo.

13. i will be ordering.can I use your affiliate link or should I use the reg. attitude website link.lol

14. Seems like greenhouse is stealing names off the elite cuts "Kalishnakova" and "Exodus Cheese" are both names of elite cuts.. The only super bud i know of is ed rosenthal's
    I hope I'm not too HIGH on 4/20 and forget to order. I'm used to these promos being at least 3 days giving me a chance for my mind to catch up and go "you better order soon before the good shit goes out of stock"

thanx for the heads up on this promo. i never get the mails till last minute.

15. #15 Agreas, Apr 14, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 16, 2011
    The seeds seem a bit typical, was hoping for a better 4/20 promo. Oh well, free t-shirt!

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

16. Me too!
    Last year's special was rocking. I got a free mug and t-shirt as well as 5 free beans.
    I was spoiled! :(

:wave::wave::wave:

17. Does anyone know if they will have the UFO freebies as well or will it just be those 3 seeds? I'm wanting to make an order and I'm trying to decide when to do so.

18. UFO freebies are also included with the GH promo seeds.
    The number of UFO freebies you receive depends on how much you end up spending in total.

19. Is it just me, or are these not truly "new" strains? I did a sort by "newest" on Attitude and these strains do not come up as the latest like the G13 Freebies did for the birthday promo. I'm not trying to be silly about this, just saying because aside from the free shirt this is basically just another beginning of the month promo it seems so far. Almost feels like I would have been better off with the Triangle Seeds promo at the start of April. Anyone else thinking this or something similar?

20. Neither an advantage or a disadvantage to get free seeds. It's only bad if you end up wasting ur time growing out hermies. If Greenhouse seeds want to give out free hermie seeds to everyone that'll ruin their biz. Generally the free seeds I've gotten through promotions have always been quality, I would expect the same with any intelligible breeder .