*Attitude 4/20 customer update*

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by Norcali, Apr 24, 2010.

1. If people did business the right way no one would have anything bad to say in the first place...

2. what exactly are you talking about??? why shouldnt we post something about getting fucked up orders, and or not recieving our stuff?????? What would get fucked up from these details? you fucking jackass... :D

3. #83 soapman, May 5, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: May 5, 2010

Hey, you actually got it!!! That's awesome, I didn't really care that I didn't get mine, as long as my gear arrived unharmed that's all I cared about. But hey I may actually recieve mine sometime pretty soon than. No biggie if it doesn't show up.

Are you one of those dudes that thinks the feds are gonna read these and start figuring out how to find the seeds we order :rolleyes: I would hope they have better things to do with their time. That I pay for, the time that my tax dollars pay for, I would hope they use better than surfing GC to figure out how to find marijuana seeds. One would think their focus would be better trying to bring known terrorists to justice. Don't ya think?

4. [

Are you one of those dudes that thinks the feds are gonna read these and start figuring out how to find the seeds we order :rolleyes: I would hope they have better things to do with their time. That I pay for, the time that my tax dollars pay for, I would hope they use better than surfing GC to figure out how to find marijuana seeds. One would think their focus would be better trying to bring known terrorists to justice. Don't ya think?[/QUOTE]

No, Im a grower/breeder thats worked for a seedbank, and had a couple orders confiscated by border/custums. So I know feds dont come looking for some one! When/if border patrol/custums" catch on"to shipping methods(or the seedbank adress)
    they sure as fuck start confiscating orders. Already happened to Dr Chronic, greenlife seeds, ect.. and they have to discontinue sending to the US. Yea feds dont come for us, but the seedbank has to deal with the problems.

And Matty I think any1 that gets a bad deal, has all the reason/right to post their opinion! Never said anything different!Selling out a seedbank just cause your all excited isnt cool. So Quit being a whinny little bitch!lol!

5. No, Im a grower/breeder thats worked for a seedbank, and had a couple orders confiscated by border/custums. So I know feds dont come looking for some one! When/if border patrol/custums" catch on"to shipping methods(or the seedbank adress)
    they sure as fuck start confiscating orders. Already happened to Dr Chronic, greenlife seeds, ect.. and they have to discontinue sending to the US. Yea feds dont come for us, but the seedbank has to deal with the problems.

And Matty I think any1 that gets a bad deal, has all the reason/right to post their opinion! Never said anything different!Selling out a seedbank just cause your all excited isnt cool. So Quit being a whinny little bitch!lol![/QUOTE]

what are you talking about??? who sold out the attitude??? who said any exact details??? what are you even talking about loser???

6. you're such a faggot... seriously :smoke:

7. how did you know what my mom calls me??:smoking:

8. Well said Patti!

9. exactly what i said patti! :hello:

10. i got another shirt and mug for free:hello:

11. quit saying all this stuff before you get everyone busted! lol

12. :confused::confused::confused:

13. i was just kidding... some guy is messaging me saying he wants to fight over this thread.. saying ill get everyone busted because i was bitching about not getting my shirt and mug. read the past couple pages...

14. oh i wasnt paying attention to those kids:rolleyes:

15. After my personal experience with Attitude, I will NOT do buisness with them again:wave:

16. Got my shirt and mug today, printing on the mug was a little less than top notch but for the "free promo" it ain't all bad. Gonna germ those seeds this week though....

17. congrats!!! i need more space~ i got too many seeds/ strains! :p

18. Its been over a week since I received my mug and shirt, still no sign of the package I ordered. I am very worried they will not come. :( I emailed attitude asking for tracking info for the other package about 3 days ago, no response yet.

19. ordered on 4/10 and it was dispatched on 4/19.

it's now 5/7 and still says "Origin Post is Preparing Shipment" when I check the tracking info.

was hoping it would be here by now. i'm a little worried.

20. I ordered on 4/20 and got my package 6 days later. The mug and shirt came a short time after that. PERFECT!!!