Attitude 1 day Halloween freebie special from Sweet Seeds

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by 420Report, Oct 31, 2010.

1. Hopefully this is allowed I just got an e-mail from attitude about this Trick Or Treat freebie special.. looks pretty dope, I heard about it before but didn't understand what limited edition packaging meant until this picture showed up in my inbox

from what i hear Green Poison has a really good reputation, and since I've been meaning to try out sweet seeds this seemed like a good opprotunity.. anyway i just wanted to share the wealth and not be the only one growing these out[​IMG]

I'm gonna go ahead and use their new crush proof tins since a lot of people seem to be getting broken seeds.. [​IMG]

CRUSH PROOF TINS NO MORE PLASTIC ​
    If you opt for a DVD case when shipping we have ditched the plastic DVD cases and replaced them with metal ones. The same kind as you see most limited edition DVD releases. ​

2. sweet im on it + rep for the puff puff pass lol

3. im all for that, metal tins come in handy when your a weed head

4. helwayl ya, thats all i use for my stash im going to order more and just store them away

5. I have signed up for their email newsletter about 4 times now and have yet to get a single email about their promotions. I even checked my email settings, filters, spam folders and nothing blocked or filtered from them.

6. ive placed a order at attitude for the first time this morning and was wondering if the dinafem 2nd grade seed promo thingy is going to be added to the order aswell as the sweetseeds and ufo freebie's? or as dinafem ended? lol greedy i know but hey free beans am free beans haha

7. The Dinafem "second grade" deal ran out in 3 days, and really wasn't worth it.

8. its not just 1 day its running tll nov 3rd too just to make the correction:smoke: