Attention.

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by JuicyGoose, Jan 12, 2010.

1. Is it wrong to get a kick out of it when you're walking by someone and they obviously stare at you or your breasts?

It definitely strokes my ego.

I don't go out of my way to command attention, but when it happens.... :yay:

Does anyone else feel this way?!

2. if i had bewbz and/or remarkable aesthetic traits... i most definitely would :hello:

3. I can't relate to anyone staring at my breasts. But my femalian friends like to tease me about being able to see my cock under my jeans when I walk around which is kind of the same I guess? :confused:

4. If you have something writen on your shirt, it doesn't count.

5. isn't that their point?

6. I believe the point your thinking of is actually referred to as the 'nipple'.

7. So chicks like it when I stare at their chesticles?

8. unfortunately the spot most people stare at, I can't catch them staring at....

;)

9. Perhaps this is partially why it is the best--viewer security :cool:

10. On the days I feel like attracting attention to myself I like to stick a cucumber down my pants, girls really notice the difference in size, even though it's not mine, for some strange reason it still makes me feel good.

11. when I stare at a girls tits she should be honored.

12. i always find myself staring at booties way before staring and boobies.

just a little heads up to the ladies, if you're wearing those silky black dress pants, every guy you walk past looks at your ass.

There may even be a few sly knucklebumps.

13. i bet you make good sandwiches.

14. HAHA!! So true personally I'm down with any type of dress pant, they all look goooooodd!!

15. /concur

Ass > Boobs

16. agreed. unless there is cleavage than the chest doesn't really do much for me. i do love me a good booty though. and those black dress pants... :yummy:. or leggings. leggings are fuckin awesome. especially when you look at her legs and they are perfect (not too skinny or fat) and then you get to the thys and they are lookin juicy then you look at dat ass

[​IMG]

and you get completely dumbfounded and don't know what to say because it's just so amazing.

anyways Girly you got all the right in the world to feel like a million bucks when you catch a dude checkin you out. that means you're doin somethin right.

and ladies who get offended for whatever reason when a dude checks you out. you know, the ones who give snobby looks when a dude is checkin ya out: as long as the dude isn't in creeper mode where he eye rapes you while his dick is jumpin out of his pants then you shouldn't get offended. a lot of women have caught me checkin em out and they either smile (dunno if it's cause it makes em feel better or because they caught me, lol), do nothing and just go about their merry way (usually what they do), or put that digusted look on their face and look at me like i'm some kind of pig who is a misogynist. it's like wtf, i'm a dude. i have a code in my DNA that tells me to check a female out (sometimes even when i don't want to, lol).

PS i'm diggin the new avatar Girly.

EDIT: hahahaha loserkid i'd rep you if I could

17. no seriously...she probably does dude.

i've never eaten a sandwich made by a female

and then later thought "damn...she makes terrible sandwiches... im never gonna let her make me another sandwich again! :mad:"

nawmsayin?

18. I never get looks like that :(

I would feel awesome if I did though.

19. can you make a good sandwich?

20. LOL my boyfriend says so.