ATTENTION Ron Paul SUPPORTERS

Discussion in 'Politics' started by HerbSamurai300, Oct 22, 2011.

1. On October 30th Supporters of RP will be showing their support by putting signs in their yards, putting up banners, putting up stickers, demonstrating, ANYTHING to show support of Ron Paul. We are trying to spread this message so everyone who supports RP can participate. All we ask is that you at least put a sign in your yard or convince someone to vote for him. every vote counts! talk to your family members, friends, people you see at stores and tell them why they should vote for ron paul. October 30th, Ron Paul Support Day.

Ron Paul 2012.

2. yesssssssir, I accidentally just posted this in a wrong thread, might as well put it here:

Reasons someone might not vote for Ron Paul:

-Media bias
    -Media black-out
    -Misinformation
    -Inability to process information for yourself

that's really all I can think of

3. Nice, Ron Paul support day is on my b-day. So every time someone asks me what I want for my b-day I can answer "for you to vote for Ron Paul".

4. Buy as many Ron Paul stickers as you can (it helps contribute towards the MoneyBomb totals) put these stickers on as many pieces of Halloween candy as you can. In addition to passing out tasteful treats to kids and families on Halloween, you are also spreading Ron Paul's name and the chance/opportunity that a parent will ask you about the sticker, or at very least do some due diligence on their own part out of curiosity.

5. Or they disagree with his policies.

6. Tell everyone about oct 30th

7. I still have my 2008 bumper sticker, so no problem.