Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Attention Music Lovers...

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by JRE1234, Dec 3, 2013.

1. Just bought mine over the weekend haha. They have a the limited edition for sale now. Looks really sexy.

Ya anyone with the qc2's mine broke last week so i took it in and for $129 they upgraded me and replaced my broken qc2's with new qc15's

If you just want the best sound quality though and don't care about noise canceling pm me or quote this and I can tell you what to get. I know a lot about speakers and headphones

2. Or, you could buy something better for a fraction of the price.

Bose actually isnt a terrible brand, unlike some of the others who sell based on name (skullcandy), but their best stuff under preforms less expensive models from competitors.

Either way, if you like then theyre great.

3. i have much better head hones n a soudsystem
    i have a pair of stax sr-009 payed almost 5,000 for them
    i also have a Harbeth Compact 7ES-3 sound system
    and a Pioneer XDJ-AERO turntable system connect to a soundboard to make some sick beats
    \twhat do you have in your room?

4. There is a section dedicated to all things music ,and I recommend you post this in that section ,and not the "tokers q&a". Please ,and thank you.

5. Me and my cousin were just talking about this. As far as straight sound quality you could get the same sound from $150-200. The difference is the active noise canceling. I was on the bus yesterday and literally couldn't hear the bus. It puts you in your own world where all you hear is music no matter where you are. Which is really crazy while super stoned

6. But don't you need a battery to activate it's special power? 

7. Ya a single AAA battery that lasts me 3-4 hours use per day for about a month so like 100 hours on one battery...

8. Damn I can't be spending my loot on batteries every 2-3 weeks, I gotta save some of that money.

9. rechargeable batteries is all I have to say

10. I know, I know, they're pricy... But the noise cancelling (at least that is the best around) can't be argued with.

I'm sitting in my roob blazed as fuck listening to Sgt. Pepper and I have 0 complaints. :smoke:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ez-Ya5jUXLc

11. [quote name="just one toke" post="19092125" timestamp="1386058334"]Just bought mine over the weekend haha. They have a the limited edition for sale now. Looks really sexy.Ya anyone with the qc2's mine broke last week so i took it in and for $129 they upgraded me and replaced my broken qc2's with new qc15'sIf you just want the best sound quality though and don't care about noise canceling pm me or quote this and I can tell you what to get. I know a lot about speakers and headphones[/quote]Dude can you recommend the best in ear headphones under 200 and the best studio monitors under 200?I kinda rap and make beats. 18 years old so moneys a bit t"Bullshit from the asshole of an angel" - Slug

12. Dont listen to people who say "buy such and such headphones because they cost less and perform the same"

when it comes to headphones you buy whatever sounds good to you. There is literally no other factors that you should consider when buying them.

13. [quote name="SagaciouSlug" post="19094990" timestamp="1386105570"]Dude can you recommend the best in ear headphones under 200 and the best studio monitors under 200?I kinda rap and make beats. 18 years old so moneys a bit tight. Check me out to those curious cats: Google Qwaintvibes and its the 1st soundcloud"Bullshit from the asshole of an angel" - Slug[/quote]"Bullshit from the asshole of an angel" - Slug