Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Attention Michigan growers

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by peanutbutter, Nov 10, 2008.

1. sorry this might be off topic

I dont understand the difference between a caregiver and a patient? Can the patient not grow/buy his/her own MJ and the caregiver has to give it to the patient?

2. A caregiver can grow for as many as five people.

That means they can legally have up to 60 plants.

They can charge for their services.

Small scale growers are able to make a small income for their efforts.

Please see the site for more information.

Patients are allowed to grow for themselves. However many will not wish to and/or be unable to.

There are many people that have never smoked marijuana that are interested in finding out what it would do for them.

3. Nice info.
    I signed up.

4. Thank you .. we need the people!

5. Finally a site that gives a clear time line as to how this new law will come into effect. I'm sure there are many in the great state of Michigan who can benefit from this wonderful healing plant. Perhaps the open mindedness of its people will spread and be apart of the change we need. Thank you! IMO Much Love.

6. Thank you very much for the information!

7. So wait. If you're a caregiver, do you have to be a patient? Like, do you have to be able to legally smoke the "medicine" in order to grow and provide for patients? A friend of mine wants to grow, and if he can become a legal "caregiver", I'm sure he'll grow for patients (as well as take a few buds for himself =D).

Thank you Michigan Legislature

-kROOVY

8. Michigan Legislature turned it down. This was all "we the people."

Careful with admissions of diversion. That is where someone takes medicine from the medical supply that isn't qualified to do so.

There will be new penalties for this.

It would be best if you could get a recommendation from a doctor for yourself.