attention men with small cocks

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Tastytrichomes, Apr 27, 2013.

1. of course having a big cock is a godsend, but it's how you use it that counts

[​IMG]

2. Words to live by.

3. I came here to see who here on GC has a small penis. I await replies.

4. What would be considered small exactly?

5. Its not that its small...Its that her vag was huge.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TfHqv8YAA9w]Huge Vagina - YouTube[/ame]

6. This. Just this hahahaha

7. I am the chairman of the small cocks society and on behalf of all of us i wish to offer my greatest thanks and blessings to you, Rick, Bill, and Chuck and the rest of the team over there at huge cocks corp for this valuable information

8. a dick is just a dick, If you dont have a big one oh well just be happy you got a dick

9. That's what I tell myself too, it's only about an inch when it's not hiding in my stomach but at least i have one

Some ppl lost their's in combat :(

10. As long as you are not rocking a micro pp

plug away plug away :D :smoke:

11. where's my man stealth grower, this just isn't the same without him telling us exactly how big he is! :laughing:

12. had to laugh when i saw this. i feel bad for all of them

13. Well what do you know, another size thread. It seems guys care more than girls. If you aren't below average, like under 4, there's really nothing to worry about. And even then at least you don't have micropenis or something. You don't need much to get a woman off anyway. It's about the total experience, if you you don't let size limit your technique and keep her whole body stimulated, she won't care how big you are either.

14. but let's be real bro, the ladies want a nice fat dick to choke on

15. lololol

16. Moving to Asia would help...

17. Lol I don't get why people are so obsessed with the size of their dicks. My cock is an even 6 inches, maybe 6.5, but I really couldn't care less about it's size.

It's big enough to ram a pussy, fuck some tits, for a girl to gag on, that's all that matters to me :D

18. What if you have 2 dicks that are 4" each does that equal an 8 incher?

19. no but it counts as double the pleasure

i have three and they're all different sizes

20. My opinion on this matter: [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jz6pknVPPfA"]You told me we where going on a cruise, so how the hell did we end up on this canoe?[/ame] :smoke: