ATTENTION HATERS!! Gingers and Rap Music

Discussion in 'Grasscity Forum Humor' started by MountainJew, May 7, 2010.

1. #1 MountainJew, May 7, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: May 8, 2010
    you guys, omg, watch this, its so funny, open these to videos at the same time...best when high, but still funny when ur not. :D

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=otphq5MuVqA&feature=channel]YouTube - ATTENTION HATERS!![/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QLx60TZ9_T8&feature=player_embedded"]YouTube- ARMY OF THE PHARAOHS - BATTLE CRY (INSTRUMENTAL)[/ame]

LOL!

2. Just sounds like a sick rap song to me :D :p

3. omg!!!! lmfao this is so epic!

4. i bet you money that kid wants to be a cop

5. this never stops being funny omg

6. Nice combo! Well played sir.

7. This was funny but he was kinda right about south park.

8. What that South Park made fun of Gingers? I mean, they did go a little over board, but, some gingers are really fucked up hahaha

9. haha so epic!!!

10. I agree and I'm ginger. :smoking:

11. Run!!!!!!! A fucking ginger ahhhhhhh!

12. well,im a kinda ginger,i have dark red hair.not orange.
    i do agree that south park invented that stereo type the kid has got a point,i remember when that episode came out,i got in a fight the day after from being made fun of.but whatever.and people wonder why im very racist at times.

13. LOL! Dude that must have sucked, and everyones a little racist

14. Except me, Im racist. Fuck everyone, bahaha.

15. eh why not just say some people are really fucked up man? i'm really not trying to be overly politically correct or anything, i just have to say i feel like after that south park came out, while i did find it funny, everyone seemed to think that it was fine to give any people with red hair shit for it and it wasn't a problem. I guess i just feel bad for people who get shit for things that don't even choose that don't effect other people, Be it sexual preference, race, disability, whatever I just find it sad. But MountainJew only the first sentence was directed at you and certainly not in an aggressive way :) the rest was just a rant.

16. Yeah I do agree, that now everyone labels red heads as gingers, and its really not fair but hey, what can u do, and yeah, i know it wasnt agressive, lol.

17. well,it wasnt so bad.i got like 3 weeks vacation lol.but again,i cant agree with this kid more!im not just a little racist im very racist.but......:rolleyes:

18. Hahahaha. i know i am pretty racist too, but, only around friends, i don't walk around the street shouting the n word and telling black people racist jokes, hahaha...but, if its 2 a.m and someone asks u to go to Detroit, HELL NO

19. im very rascist on real life,but definately not on here.i think its pointless to argue on the net. ;)