Grasscity - Cyber Week Sale - up to 50% Discount

Attention GC Avatars...

Discussion in 'General' started by Shalom Salaam, Feb 13, 2009.

1. ...take off your damn santa hats, its FEBRUARY! Your know who you are... :p

:smoke:

2. This business next to my place still has xmas tree/lights up. Its driving me nuts.

3. #3 Blutteufel, Feb 13, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 13, 2009
    ^I know how you feel. This old couple across the street from me are one of those couples that have too much money and time on their hands and have massive, gaudy Christmas shit all over their lawn and house. You know know the ones I mean. The kind of decorations you can see from space. Finally had it last night and took all the fuckin' light bulbs out, because that crap kept shining right into my apartment.

4. I might switch mine back just for the hell of it.

5. The glorious thing about never putting lights up, is the fact that you never have to take them down...

6. Word, ive done that before. Shining into the bedroom and like ARG thats enough!

7. #7 Tee 8sh See, Feb 13, 2009
    What do you mean?;)

8. You should just go outside and start hanging up your own Christmas decorations, while singing or whistling Christmas songs while they are around. Maybe they'll get the idea.

9. Dont matter, in two months the stores will start marketing xmas again. Vicious greedy cycle.

10. #11 Blutteufel, Feb 13, 2009
    The only Christmas decoration I have is a red and green bong.

11. Nothing like bringing the 2 best tree's together ;).