Attention Everybody At Grasscity

Discussion in 'General' started by NuBBiN, Aug 10, 2002.

1. what if i really farted..and was just asking to distract?...and yes..vacuuming is cool...it works just like on next friday!

2. life in a vacuum would suck because there'd be no air. even if the moving air stopped and the area were completely void of everything (air included) it'd still suck. your body is constantly pushing outwards to keep itself from being crushed by the weight of the atmosphere. so if there were no more air, there'd be no more pressure pushing back against our bodies, and we'd be sucked inside out :) :) :)

3. yer but if you were in it then it wouldn't be a vaccum...

4. oookkkkkk? u had my attention, heh

5. So life N a vacum most BLOW! & I wonder if a blake hole would just BLOW U out the other side

6. Oh, I SO don't want to be in a vacuum.

It's much too confusing!!!!!!!!!!!!

7. Hey heres something to think about. Do you guys remember the movie Men in Black? Remember the end where they like zoom out farther and farther, and finally it zoomed outta the galaxy and it turns out that we actually live in some alien's marble. (I find it kinda logical) so what if we all just lived in a vacuum instead of a marble (would you notice a difference) sorry, pretty high, it makes sense to me

8. the ultimate hitchikers guide will answer alll of your questions......ok, maybe not, but it will make you think.

9. we live on this side of the black holewitch would make it a vacuum

10. HAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!HAHAHHAHHAHAHA
    MY FRIEND AND I OH SHIT CAPS IS STILL ON
    were at his house the other day, and we used his dustbuster to fucking toast a bong bowl a while back, im talkin if fucking flamed..and smoke was POURING out of it...well..the day before yesterday or somewhere close to then, he had to use it...and he fired it up and what came out...THE SWEET SWEET STENCH OF WEED...we rolled on the ground laughing for 15 minutes..then looked at each other and said "gotta post that on the city" as matter of factly as possible