Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

***Attention All Stoners-Legalization?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Regular Jerry, Jul 4, 2012.

1. Ok, let's be honest, in today's government and economy everything's crooked. And if the government Legalizes marijuana it will be because of one of two reasons:
    1. They have to, we all worked together. Pinned them down. And We the people did it ourselves.
    2. To fix the economy, and if it's a different reson they will twist it into fixing the economy. Shut down ALL growers become twice as strict so you HAVE to buy it where they sell it and Tax the fuck out it. Not only that, but WHAT IF THEY DO WHAT THEY DID IN TOBACCO?! Started using nasty ass chemicals to make it cheaper and crazyer. Then they either ban it, or its like cigarettes. I love the herb because I truly believe it helps me. It wouldn't then.
    PLUS... It's easy enough to get it now. Fuck it... What we should work on is changes society's view point.. We have stupid ass people ruining it for everyone. We need to show them Weed isn't what they think it is.
    #DON'T PANIC IT'S ORGANIC<3
    For a full length in detail Daily Growers Log for 2012 click on the Link in my description.:bongin:

2. Any thoughts? :smoking:

3. i think it should just get decriminalized , think of all the dealers who would lose there job if it was legalized

4. If it was decriminalized don't you think gang activity would go up?

5. ya probobly but if it was legalized it would still be the same infact it mite get worse because theyd go to sell other drugs instead of weed and besides most gangs were i live are white kids who have never held a gun in there life

6. If it were legalized, people wouldn't have to accept the government's marijuana. Just like with private tobacco patches and micro brews, people could simply grow their own. As far as putting dealers out of business, that's the whole point of legalizing. Dealers place an inflated value on their product because it is illegal, which is why some people in the U.S. are paying $450 an ounce. Who wants to continue doing business like that? Legalize, allow it to be sold in dispensaries, clubs, and pharmacies, and allow the people the right to maintain their own small scale grows, and problems would be solved. Those dealers who were put out of business can go find a legitimate job just like everyone else in the world.

7. Damn, THAT'S what I wanted to here!! Legalize.:smoke:
    Never thought about it that way<3

8. Everything he said, well written. Prices would drop, easier to grow your own, easier to get of course. Look at Amsterdam for example, crime has dropped and so has use of hard drugs (heroin etc). It's overall a better place because it is somewhat legal, but you need to buy/smoke in a coffee shop etc.

9. An even better example is Portugal. That second link is from FOX News, if you can believe it!

5 Years After: Portugal&apos;s Drug Decriminalization Policy Shows Positive Results: Scientific American
    Portugal's drug policy pays off; US eyes lessons | Fox News