Attention all rappers! (CONTEST 100$ Top Prize)

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by Springs, Mar 27, 2011.

1. I just started producing in December and now i think my beats are ready for use but for the past week or so ive been trying to get a few artist onto 1 of my beats through internet forums because of lack of knowledge of where else to do so, but i have only gotten 1 person to actually make a track for me... Idk if its because my beats suck or if their not getting enough plays but i personally like them and i would love to hear some tracks made with them So im fed up and now i want to hold a contest for you guys.

Here is how it goes-

Message me on this forum letting me know you have an entry and i will make sure to message you ASAP with my Email and Facebook (Yes Facebook) so the entrys can get reach me Way easier.

You must Use 1 of my beats downloadable from my soundclick page Here
    Music page of springs productions - MP3 music page on SoundClick
    I will even Customize any of the beats to your liking Or MAKE YOU 1!(FREE) if you want to make an entry but really dont like any.(BUT ONLY IF YOUR SERIOUS ABOUT AND ENTRY)

The Prizes will be ANY kind of gift card that i can simply get the code and email to you (Itunes, Xbox Live, Netflix, Ect) its your choice

1st-100$
    2nd-50$
    3rd-25$
    Or if you have any other way to pay up im more than willing, im only doing it this way for lack of knowledge of how else to pay without giving up my credit card.

The contest ends Exactly 2weeks from this date (APRIL 9TH) will be the very last day i will listen to any entries

I promise this is not bullshit i will Pay you guys in full before the 13th of APRIL after I Discuss what prizes will be with the winners.

I highly recommend taking this oppertunity because i Myself dont even think there will be that many entries because im only posting this on (grasscity.com and FutureProducers.com) and i will be paying up no matter what even if only 3 enter i will decide from them, if 2 enter i will get both 50$ and if there is only 1 they will win the 100 automatically...

you dont have to rap if you have any friends that do get them to do it, you just have to have a song to enter.

Here are some subjects that might get you bonus points for the contest

*weed*
    *Killuminati*
    *money
    *girls
    *Skateboarding
    Im pretty much into most rap Cliches

And to the Administrators if this illegal for some odd reason or if this is against site rules please erase this post i dont want any trouble....

GOOD LUCK!