attention all men

Discussion in 'General' started by AmyRm112, Feb 26, 2003.

1. Yeah Sensi. I was getting ready to call you.;)

2. im all over that! [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

3. iid like to place a personal while im at it...

bodyguard.

4. Do you mean you need a bodyguard, or you are willing to be someone's?

5. well..newgirlfriend, for the second or third time, has coldly, casually mentioned that if we broke i would be killed...im quite sure i wouldnt, but thats not the point, its the fact that she feels its necessary to scare me into not breaking up with her.

6. I'll be your bodyguard! I'm good at takin down bitches 'n hoes!

Seriously tho, I'm sorry to hear about that...I hope everything goes alright, if you do decide to break up with her

7. thankee..

i dont know what to do.

8. Step 1: get a gun
    Step 2: break up with her
    Step 3: get a restraining order
    Step 4: don't you ever let that gun get outta reach

I guess you could substitue a stun gun or something for an actual firearm, but if she sends some goons at you, you'll be wishing you had a semi-auto instead of that damn thing you gotta touch them with. Hopefully, she won't do anything, but I would suggest having somebody else start your car for a while (you never know). Also, check your brakes before you get up to speed, and never, ever walk down a dark alley. Seriously though, I wish you luck, and hell if she does have ties to the mob, my 4-step program might actually work.

9. what if i just killed her?

(dark humor)

10. Nab her when she's leaving a friends house--that way the friend would be the "last" to see her and her car would be at the friend's house. Get a good alibi--I'll vouch for you if neccessary--"no, mister officer, I swear he was here at the City at that time. Yes, sir, he was afraid of her, but we all know him here, and we all know that he couldn't harm a hair on her head." Get the mods to delete this form the database, burn you computer (I'll burn mine too) and find a nice, empty dump to bury her in.
    The Darkest of Humor

11. do i have consensual sex with her one last time?

12. Yes. And if you are a truly twisted mother-fucker, again after she is dead.

13. no chance of pregnancy

14. Norm are you so desperate that you would have sex with a dead person?

Seems to me you had better keep her if you are.

15. not one real reply........
    how sad :(

where have all the cute stoner boys gone????

16. Don't be sad. There just may not be any in your area that's is here on the site.

Just be patient and you'll find true love. Jumping in feet first usually gets you stuck in mud any way!

17. Well... can't count me in. It seems I'm too old.

But I met all the other requirments. ;)

And I'm not a necrophiliac. lol

Just about any other philiac, though. (Well... except for ped)

18. Sorry, I went off on a tangent like I normally do. Anyways, I'm a stoner boy, don't know about cute, but I'm a skinny little bitch with long hair--as far as I know, the longest here on campus. I do fit the the remainder of your list, I think. I live right on the Illinois-Wisconsin border, close to Galena IL if you know where that is--northwest corner of Illinois. Actually, I'm not much of a stoner anymore--got busted by the RA's and I've only smoked three or four times in the past month. Oh, yeah, I'm a fucking elitist bastard, I'm smart and I know it, and I don't really go to class (dropping out after this year, find the whole college thing pointless as hell, could learn about 10x as much if I just spent the tuition money on books), and I'm introverted as hell--not a real talker unless you know me, then you know I'm a real philosopher (otherwise I'm just that asshole who never leaves his room).
    Hope that fits as an actual reply.

19. By the way--I just got my 100th post. Rock 'n Roll

20. amy, yu should jus bump up your age limit ta like 45, hehe they all still act like little boys, but know alot more :D

peace