Attention All Blades! Please Read! - Regarding Signatures

Discussion in 'General' started by IGotTheCottons, Oct 26, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ok... I\'ve noticed A LOT of people with some pretty big signatures, so I\'m going to just post a sticky about it. There are certain regulations regarding the size of our signatures, that we ALL must go by. Not everyone here has high-speed, and bigger signatures can make the pages take a loooong time to load for those who are still on dial-up.

Below is a copy of the signature regulations found in the Grass City Forum Rules. Please read, and make any necessary adjustments. Thank you all in advance for your cooperation.

<blockquote>Additions:

1.Signature Limits: All signatures should not exceed the following size limits, and you can\'t have both text and images.Text Signatures: 4 lines normal size OR 8 lines small size and up to 90 chars per line. Font sizes above 2 are not allowed. For images in signatures: <big>1 image</big> up to 300 pixels wide, 125 pixels tall and 20k in size.</blockquote>

Just so you guys know. If the appropriate changes are not made by you, they WILL be made by a moderator. So please, just stick by the regulations found in the rules.

2. *bump*

I was in one thread a few minutes ago where almost every member that posted had a signature that was way out of specs. Please clean them up, Blades. The guidelines above are pretty clear.

Signatures will start disappearing if they aren\'t within the guidelines.

Thanks,
    RMJL
    City Admin

3. Signatures will be going *poof* because they are getting more out of hand daily. SJ allows signatures but has requested a limit for them. If people who are outside of the limits don\'t start getting within the limits then the option to have a signature might be removed.

4. Ok...I\'m over bumping this thread. Even if you don\'t get a PM, you should know what the signature size is because it\'s your responsibility to read the forum rules that are posted in every forum. Sigs will start getting deleted out of the blue if they aren\'t within the regulation size that Superjoint has requested.

Sorry...I\'ve been bumping this thread since June 2nd!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.