attending a maury taping on friday

Discussion in 'General' started by speechless, Mar 2, 2011.

1. i know some may say this belongs in the tv section, but i'm more focused on the live experience of it.

/justification

i can't fucking WAIT. i have my fingers crossed for out-of-control teens, but who's the daddy is always entertaining as well. FUCK YES, I'M EXCITED :hello:

2. You gotta tell them peoples they need to take care of that baby! Then he aint the daddy, and dancing ensues.

3. You can only hope that crazy shit goes down.

What if you get a show about crazy phobias. People scared of kittens and shit. Then he brings out 50 kittens. Person goes apeshit.

Maury loves to torture people.

4. maury is an unideal human who blatantly exploits people's shortcomings and ignorance

...and i love him for it.

5. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KRdJ49ItMnc]YouTube - Maury Show - 15 Year Old has had sex OVER 300 Times!![/ame]

6. I think you should make a shirt that says "Grasscity.com" and wave your arms like a crazy person until they tunr the camera on you.

7. Heheh i just watched that video. You are gonna have SUCH a fun time. :hello:

8. You Must be in Connecticut. I been to a Maury Show before. The Studio is kind of small but you will see two episodes and get Free Pizza:cool:

Its all bullshit, When the people come on Maury gon tell them to cry and then they start taping, Security is sensitive about random outburst. Have fun and meet some Bitches there.:)

9. ya just tell them it's fertilizer company or something white people will believe anything

10. they make new episodes of that show? but it always looks so "80's".

and it's the same shit everytime. the exact same shit!

I hate that show and I hate you for going.

11. The best thing about the maury show is the audience

they gotta bleep em out and shit, I find that funny

12. love you bb :love:

13. When it's really quiet you have to yell out "grass city!"

14. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6cdnBpa-rm8]YouTube - 14-Year-Old Girl Trades Sex For Bacon Double Cheeseburger And Has No Regrets![/ame]

15. you should make some strong brownies and get intensely high. The high where you can barely walk and you feel like your heart is going to explode.

16. If it's anything like springer random outbursts will get you insta-kicked.

So jealous man, only person I would rather see would have to be judge Judy.

17. Is your overweight teen daughter completely addicted to sex and its destroying your life?

hahaha man I wish I had this fuckers job.

18. +1 for shouting out "Grasscity!"
    or wearing a t-shirt that says Grasscity
    haha.