attacked by a raccoon!!

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by boat309, Oct 24, 2007.

1. alight so last weekend me and my friend went to Black pond a smoke a blunt. Black pond is a chill spot in the woods where we go to smoke a lot. So we walk down to the pond and begin to smoke. every thing went good. so we finished the blunt and went to walk back to the car. we start to walk and all of a sudden this huge raccoon came out and started to chase us. we both turned tail and ran as fast as we could. we just kept running and running till we noticed that the raccoon wasent following us. it was then that we noticed that were lost in the middle of a swamp. we then made wepons (spears and shuch) and made our way back to the exit. we dident run in to the raccoon ever agin. It is times like this that i am glad to be a stoner.

2. haha, yeah racoons are crazy and aren't afraid of people, at least the ones around here aren't.

Welcome to the City!

3. haha. thats pretty funny. sucks you got lost but thats gotta be a great story to tell your friends in a circle.

my friend OWNS a raccoon as a pet. pretty sweet. walks around his houes like a cat. you can pet it and everything. plays with the dog all the time. funny shit to watch a raccoon and a dog fighting when your baked.

:smoking:

4. Come back around my pond and watch what happens.

5. omg thats fucking hilarious. when you said you made weapons and shit i just started laughing ass off. note that im in a library...people are looking at me. but shit haha you guys made fucking weapons to defend yourselves from the frightful raccoon. wow